Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa has spoken of his disappointment at recent comments attributed to American legend Kevin Schwantz that were critical of the Spaniard and his long-serving manager and mentor Alberto Puig. French and Spanish media outlets quoted Schwantz casting doubt over Pedrosa’s ability to win the MotoGP world title in 2013. This year is Pedrosa’s eighth in Honda’s official...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 365 days ago (26 April 2013 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

danis pic

where does mcn find these he looks like a deer cought in some cars headlights! are is he thinking kevin figured him out?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Wosi, why don't you just make up a fictitious number, the majority of everything else you contribute is utter fucking fantasy.

I'm sure either way, you'll be happy with the outcome.

Cheers.

Reply to this Topic
bikemad123

Mar 09

bikemad123 says:

wosi

no pansy rider aids ? have u ever riden a modern day sports bike most of which pordce more power than schwantz rgv let alone a 260 bhp motogp bike

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Perhaps we should be asking..

How many titles would Mick have won on the RGV?

I mean..it took him 6 years on a fkn NSR for Gawd's sake..He only managed it after finishing Schwants' career with that boneheaded skittling move at Donington and they dumbed down the bike to Big Bang?

Roll up the bottom lip Pal and buckle in..You sourpuss Aussies are facing an eternity of darkness in the top class of bike racing, just like us Brits.

Ya never know..as a nation, you may actually develop the ability to laugh at yourselves, although I'm not holding my breath..however much you might like it.

Hahaha..

What goes around, comes around..couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of softees.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Wosi

Giz the name and PIN for the FRR league, ta duck...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

..here you go Shag.

MCNFRR-RP international - 10151

If you win it after a late start from the pit lane, half the prize blagged from MCN comes to the chairman. 

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

How bizarre

We're tied on 240 pts.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

If I win it after a late start from the pit lane

I'll bum you live on MCN's MotoGP forum, can't say fairer than that?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Wosi...

"He rode in GP aginst the true greats, the best era that's ever been..no pansy rider-aids then."

They were circulating at over & around 5 secs a lap off today's pace... you put a Moto2 grade racer (with a similar level of pansy rider-aids) on a 600 against them & he'd probably win. Don't get me wrong... I love Moto2 racing... & it was good at the time watching the 500's but also it was the pinnacle of the sport... things have moved on.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Well I never..

Tell you what..we'll have our own little race within a race then starting tomoz.

For a pint at the TBI to show that bygones are bygones..the winner bending the loser over out the back amongst the big bins and rattling empty's.

We'll invite Nostro along to record it and post as a link..and make sure there's no Suarez-style biting, just poking.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle