Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa has spoken of his disappointment at recent comments attributed to American legend Kevin Schwantz that were critical of the Spaniard and his long-serving manager and mentor Alberto Puig. French and Spanish media outlets quoted Schwantz casting doubt over Pedrosa’s ability to win the MotoGP world title in 2013. This year is Pedrosa’s eighth in Honda’s official...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 April 2013 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Nostro would prefer

A nice day of test cricket at Trent Bridge. I'll skip the local's version of entertainment thanks.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Pedrosa

First of all, Dani's isn't going anywhere in 2014 because of his contract, and besides, even if he did have a a contract only for 2013, who could do better than what he is doing now, Bradl? I don't think so. Isn't he on a factory Honda already? Secondly, I was very pleased to see Pedrosa really giving it a go in Austin, he tried really hard to beat Marquez (almost running into him a few times) but the fact is I think Marquez has one over Dani for now, he's younger, more aggressive and I think Honda generally prefer that to how Dani rides. Dani's a great rider and if he doesn't win the title at least he will always be known as the greatest rider never to win the title.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

July 10-14th

1st Ashes test?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

If I attended that game Jamie

I'd have to barack for England. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that, despite my son being English born. Disappointingly the about to begin Kiwi tour only has two test matches, neither of which I'm able to attend due to other engagements, and the Notts ODI game is a Wednesday affair, no good for German living me. Next tour perhaps. Good luck for the Ashes though.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

I think you need to stop wriggling

And admit to yourself that you're as English as the next man ;-)

How's about we organise a Sachsenring shindig instead? Maybe we could talk cricket...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Nostro - English?

If you mean I'm as mongrel as the next English man , then yeah perhaps.

Sachsenring you say? It's a great atmosphere packed GP. We can work on that.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

hedgie

5 seconds is that all? i would have thought with the late 80's early 90's tech they would have been evan slower. look back at the tech then. tires, engines and frames where not any where near as good as they are today. no eletronics other than the ignition. what was the diff in times in the 60's and 70's? Saturn can you help with that. also tracks have changed too. give kevin, rainey, dohan, lawson, spencer the respect they desirve! wasant Ago saying the same shit about rossi and no one through him under the bus like there doing #34. also nostro what game our you talking about Baseball, football they dont have it over here on the other side of the pond.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

pedrosa

also,he still looks lost in that pic MCN should change it. reminds me of a cartoon they use to have in the 50's early 60's where guy would say WHICH WAY DID THEY GO GEORGE, WHICH WAY DID THEY GO!

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

They`re

gonna get spanked this summer. I hope its not a too one sided affair, but the Aussies seem to be in some serious dis-array. I do like England to win, but a good match is the first priority....same as MotoGP, as long as its a good race I`m not too fussed about who wins, and that sums up the way most people think.....with the exception of the posters on here who exhibit a football match mentality.
Reading through these posts, it would seem Dani is living in disgrace and should be ashamed of his lack of success. These guys are all super human in my mind, but I`m afraid not everybody appreciates their skills.
Dani`s had a great career by most measurements.
By the way, did anyone see the BBC`s pre-race piece on Colin Edwards? Another guy who gets shit off so called fans. When he retires and spends his days at that fantastic place he`s got, with all those toys, do you think he`ll give a regretful thought to all the sage advice he failed to take from the experts on here and wonder where it all went wrong?
No. Neither will D. Pedrosa.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Cheeky

I saw the Edwards documentary and I agree with what you say he's made a damn good living racing bikes all power to him and all the other racers who risk their live week-in and week-out for our entertainment!    Do you think the football mentality posters should named and shamed ?

73Mach3 - Difficult to compare time from 60's and 70's to todays times - most of the circuits apart from about 3 are not being used for MotoGP any more and those that remain have had changes to the layouts and of course track surfaces are infinitely better.  The difference in lap times would be huge compared to now. I reckon the average supersport 600 roadster would be faster than the GP bikes of yesteryear.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices