Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa has spoken of his disappointment at recent comments attributed to American legend Kevin Schwantz that were critical of the Spaniard and his long-serving manager and mentor Alberto Puig. French and Spanish media outlets quoted Schwantz casting doubt over Pedrosa’s ability to win the MotoGP world title in 2013. This year is Pedrosa’s eighth in Honda’s official...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 April 2013 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Saturn

Good point, but I don't know what sort of times these hot 600 supersports would be running if they slapped on a pair of Avon Roadrunners or TT 100's, now there's a thought.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Yes

a good thought CB, but when all said and done these comparisons between the old school riders/circuits/tyres/bikes and the modern equivalent is all so futile. Yet we all, myself included can`t resist it.
My Mrs who is a decent 1500/3000mtr runner looks upon any sport where mechanics are required with disdain. Too many things out of the competitors` control. She reckons you can`t even compare the runners of a few years ago with todays crop of athletes. Training regimes/diets/physcology ect isn`t what it was.....what chance do we really have of finally, once and for all determining who the GOAT is?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

what chance do we really have of finally, once and for all determining who the GOAT is?

Does anyone really care...??

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

No

I don`t think so. I don`t, but plenty on here can be sometimes pre-occuppied with the question.

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

another lazy

story from MCN, " quotes attributed to Schwantz" by who? oh yes thats right a journalist, and they always tell the truth. Take it all with a pinch of salt. And yes Pedrosa needs to "shit or get off the pot" as we say in Yorkshire.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

I`m

just over the border in Durham, but I love that expression! Not heard it for a while Thanks.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

It doesn't matter who the GOAT is - but it does matter that there is a GOAT so that the opposition have a target to aim for - that's the point of competition to find out who's best. Each era will have it's own GOAT.   Duke, Surtees, Hailwood, Agostini, Sheene, Roberts, Spencer, Lawson, Doohan and most recently Rossi. We are at the dawn of a new era and Maraquez has the potential to be the next GOAT.

Maaaa  maaaa maaaa baaaa

Reply to this Topic
mosampson

Apr 13

mosampson says:

Pedrosa responds

I think Dani has earned his alien title, he has rarely been out of the top 3 since moving to the top class. So he hasn't won this title OK but I don't think he deserves people bitching about him all the time as if he isn't good enough, as a very reserved and private man he must have been really stung to respond to Kevin's comments. My money is still on him for the Championship.

Reply to this Topic
mosampson

Apr 13

mosampson says:

The picture

Oh yes please change the picture! MCN

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Anyone read the open letter Puig has posted to Schwantz?

Surprised it hasn't been included in a follow-up story as this one has been done to death, cricket, goats, Colin Dullwards etc., wtf?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices