Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa responds to Kevin Schwantz criticism

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa has spoken of his disappointment at recent comments attributed to American legend Kevin Schwantz that were critical of the Spaniard and his long-serving manager and mentor Alberto Puig. French and Spanish media outlets quoted Schwantz casting doubt over Pedrosa’s ability to win the MotoGP world title in 2013. This year is Pedrosa’s eighth in Honda’s official...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 April 2013 10:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You know what I like about you?..Fk all

Bit early for the sherry meltdown boy?

Take a deep breath..count to Ten..visit the pasture..whatever, you won't de-rail this thread with your schizo bad manners Pal.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Pray tell us about these facts..do you have an opinion of your own over Schwantz & CotA?

What about Dani and that third of a second you reckon the RCV has on the M1, and his inability to win a title?

I'm all ears..and I don't mean the ones you use to steer the sheep.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

piff paff..

You're such a fkin lightweight..

..read the informative link Uncle Wosi has posted, then come back and talk - sensibly - when he's got a bit less time.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I dunno..one tries to elevate the tone and discussion?

Nothing to add Nostro..come on mate, save us from the dross and say something pertinent?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I'd add something more Wosi

But fear we'd just be repeating something historic, which apparently you don't want to hear.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Because Benny..

..it gives them control and the potential to earn money long-term.

Schwantz had a 10 yr deal.

How much is promoting that race worth a year..all the ticket sales say 60,000 @ $100 a pop, burger stands and hoardings, just for starters?

Hellmund, on a similar deal with F1 - a sizeably larger profile sport - settled for a fair bit less than the $18m he reckoned he was owed.

If # 34 settles for say, 5 million bucks..it equates to half a million dollars a race over the agreed period, apparently. 

..add in the lawyers wages and it's still a bargain for CotA..Plus they are in CONTROL.

It won't go to court. They will pay #34 off for his trouble. 

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

" ponder why a company, any company, would wilfully and knowingly breach a signed agreement", ask Pedrosa in November and I think he will give you the answer to that one.

Reply to this Topic
AussieInSUI

Mar 13

AussieInSUI says:

cheap shot

Americans eh?

Any publicity is good publicity?

A high ranking Honda boss said it is make or break year for Pedrosa. So it's been said already.

But lest we forget how short the memories are for some. So enter Kevin to tell some of us (a very low percentage) what we already know.

Brave Kevin.

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

Er, Dani?

"For me, he has been one of the greatest riders since I started watching motorcycle racing. He knows this sport inside and out"

And yet you think he is wrong. I do not understand why Nicky Haydens results that weren't good enough yet Dani's were for 8 years. I suspect Alberto Puig's influence

Why is he not criticising his own boss who said now or never?

There has been good racing and extraordinary moments in the past two years when he was struggling" But only Dani thinks so.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Pressure on dani ,but I can see Marquez winning the title this year,just like Kenny Roberts in 78

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices