Skip to content

General Day 6.... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Day 6....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Day 6....

Still not had a cig...  and I'm feeling EPIC.. !!!!!

Coffee smells wonderfull...:biggrin:

Smokers smell bad....:wacko:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 April 2013 07:29)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

well done

mrs H, been there and done it a few times, but back on em again, nothing combats stress as much as a reet good smoke, now all you have to look forward to when you stop for a break is sweet smelling things, they might be bad for you but they are without a doubt a good ice breaker, and next time your out on a night out if you dont want to be alone most of the evening you will have to make your way to smokers corner, thats where all the fun is usually,

good luck and i hope you manage to break its back, now get back in the line of the miseries.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Baby R..

Totally agree about the smokers corners.....Even though i hated going outside for a fag.....:doubt:

However,i would like to be a Grandma one day and have enough energy to be able to keep up with the little buggers...:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

The last time I gave up

I've never felt so rough, managed a week before caving in, hope you manage it. I'm just a weak willed soul.

I'm Grandma to a 9 year old and I don't run anywhere, he is there to fetch and carry for grandma:smile

Reply to this Topic
LEO61

Aug 08

LEO61 says:

Keep it up

Well done !! I also stopped smoking, and it's day 94 for me. No patches, no gum etc. I just decided i'd had enough. I dont miss them now at all, and i've saved a bloody fortune :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
CBRJaney

Apr 13

CBRJaney says:

Well Done!!

On the stopping smoking!! I've been quit 7 months and was able to save towards my dream bike with the money I saved by stopping! Feel great for quitting too! Keep going :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

as an ex

Smoker I wish you all the best at giving up.

I found the worst time was after 6/9/12 months when you "think" you have done it, get over that period and you have cracked it.

The benefits of NOT far out weigh the do.

Respect

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Thanks peeps...

Leo..  ..Day 94..  and still counting welldone..:smile

Janey... carnt think of a better bike to save for and welcome to the forum...:biggrin:

BB...  This has got to be the best Ive felt in years..  Ive been smoking none stop for 35 years...   My mate Frisky`s Cancer is back again for the 4th fecking time.She is my inspiration for stopping....  i love her so much...no track days for her this year.... :upset:

Reply to this Topic
NotAnotherHill

Jun 11

Excellent

Keep going. The first few weeks are definitely the hardest. It gets easier and the cravings lessen as time goes on.

I stopped 20 odd years ago. Best thing I ever did health-wise. Mind you, very occasionally I still get the odd craving but it doesn't last long. At over 6 quid a pack, I don't know how people afford it.

Good luck:smile

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

smoking

never smoked due to losing grandparents at an early age...dreaded c word.  

congrats tho, keep it up...

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Well Done Ms Hewitt

first week is the worst! does get easier from here!:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale