Skip to content

General Aren't our British MP's great ? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Aren't our British MP's great ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Aren't our British MP's great ?

I've paid tax all my working life and I'm still paying UK tax, back onto BR for my military pension AND now paying tax on the small Civil Service pension, then along comes this c**t.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/essex_mp_believes_better_off_pensioners_should_be_prepared_to_forgo_some_benefits_1_1981174

How far do they want to push the envelope ? I'll happily forgo the heating allowance when every UK MP honestly publishes details of their expenses. not going to happen is it :mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 358 days ago (28 April 2013 11:10)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

"your living the high life in spain ?"

The High life you say doc....... smoking2.gifRog, I is moving :smile:smile:smile:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Come on in Simon

the water's lovely :wink: well it will be soon now that horrible weather seems to have passed, back to normal blue sky and sun this evening.

High life ? first floor apartment is that high ? if you squint you can see our pool from here :wink: but my two bikes are in the garage so you can't see them.

Oh there they are :sunglasses:

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/8e/b8/10/apartamentos-albir-palace.jpg 

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
AdieR

Apr 08

AdieR says:

British MP's

"Labour is red,
Tories are blue,
and neither one
gives a toss about you"

I vote on the premise that either way I'm voting for a load of lying bastards, it's simply which lies will have least effect on my life.

Reply to this Topic
CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

UKIP

All our current crop of politicians are useless, which is why in all my 24 years of being eligible to vote I'm going UKIP. The fact that all the other 3 parties are having kittens over them just makes me want to be able to vote more than once. MP's are there to do as we say, not what their party says. It's a real shame that we can't have all our MP's independent and they vote on issues the way their voters want them to and not the way some weasel in charge tells them to. And that's about as much politics as you'll get out of me for another few decades.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

UKIP

A 100% agreement from me on UKIP. If I could vote in the UK I would vote for them again, I did the last three occasions I voted before leaving. I can't say they're perfect but I would say that at this time they are more in touch with how a great number of the British people are feeling about the other three major political parties. Nick Clegg said yesterday he'd happily form a coalition with Labour after the next general election, prostituting his party or what ?

I know my mother and other family members will voter UKIP this week in local elections and for my mother to go against the Tory party is a revelation ! There's almost panic setting into the Tories hence the attempts to tarnish UKIP's reputation, Farage is saying what a lot of the British people are thinking but, are conditioned almost to say nothing for fear of being accused of racism. If expressing concern that Britain's current immigration policy could have adverse effects on my kids working lives then I'm a racist in the eyes of some but in actuality I'm far from it.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

UKIP again.

Trouble is, whatever you want, UKIP will promise it with no idea how to go about it, nor care for the consequences.

A current example in the news is an email sent to an organisation called Britain Needs Guns and confirmed as "certainly in line with Nigel Farage's thinking," by UKIP's Press Officer,

"UKIP is 'in favour of licensed gun-ownership,'
and,
'the growing incidence of gun-crime is in direct proportion to the restrictions placed on the ownership, by respectable people, of firearms'."

They would be a disaster in government.

Ref.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/29/ukip-gun-control-comments-slammed_n_3176961.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Gun ownership in the UK

At the very least if legalized  and registered gun ownership was made more available to the British public the authorities would actually KNOW some who owned guns. Currently in the UK the illegal ownership of lethal hand guns is greater than a lot of people realize, this has in my opinion gone past the tipping point, too late to reverse it they're in the country and the criminals who have them aren't suddenly find a conscience and hand them in. 

The increasing distrust of Britain's main political parties is what's pushing people towards UKIP that and becoming increasingly pissed off with the EU.

Nigel Farage's thoughts on gun ownership aren't really relevant to the reasons people are increasingly showing an interest in his party, disenchantment with a non majority elected coalition and what they're doing may just be pushing more over the tipping point. How can Clegg be trusted ? he's said this week he would happily form a coalition with  Labour after the next general election, in other words in spite of them not getting enough votes to elect a Lib Dem government he'd whore himself and his party to either of the other two major parties. Which ever party you prefer what ever you do for a living you need to wake up to what this coalition are doing to your civil rights and your employment rights, legal aid should you need it, forget it and, lets face it in our  high risk hobby all it takes is a serious crash, disablement and loss of income any UK based biker could be left with only the option of living on benefits, what's waiting in the wings ? how do we know if one of the limits on claiming benefits may be if you're disabled in a crash which is proved to be your fault you may not be able claim benefits or only be able to claim a lesser benefit, who thought legal aid would be phased out ? the squeeze is on the little man but not on the fat cats, nothing would surprise me now with Cameron, Clegg, Osbourne & Co.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

why

dont we realise we r bankrupt !

soon as e do we can get  on puting it rright?:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

"Nigel Farage's thoughts on gun ownership aren't really relevant to the reasons people are increasingly showing an interest in his party"

That's my point, people are happy to vote for a vague anti-EU policy without stopping to find out what unexpected unpleasantness comes with it. I'd like to see a real and rational alternative to the current political parties but UKIP aren't it. I think they'd be even worse.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle