Go to most recent reply

calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Nationalism

Get this guy on question time with Mr Farage :biggrin:

http://youtu.be/QsPDT5qHtZ4

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 April 2013 22:53)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Mr mcn aka vulc

I have always had reservations about you and other posters since the great bust up with yourself, blah blah. good for you. I would have thought the fun in spain would outweigh such petty issues on a forum? strangely enough vulc

I have never had reservations about you?In fact you have never really registered on my radar. May I call you Rog?

I have been bored bored rigid though, heartbreak closure:upset:

nasty next door neighbour :upset:

boo frigging hoo. People aren't concerned if your boozer is shut!! They may appear to care :lol: We sort of have bigger problems, unemployment, bedroom tax, homelessness:unsure:

You missed the vid completely because your whole life revolves around the army/Raf. doug was merely saying the people who bang on about winning the war were never actually in it!!!  So,  if you had watched it with an open mind it would have become clear that he is was on the veterans side?  you also would have have known what gnip gnaps were.:winkie:

I have worked in domestic violence, and seen it first hand. womens refuges, children rendered homeless. Someone posted on here, 'i have been raped'. Did i go nuts? No! why should I?.  Because,  when all is said and done, the only thing that gets us through life at times is humour and a bit of light hearted banter, whether it's your preference or not. I'm an amiable person, get personal, I ain't.  Trust? I trust everyone till they shit me over.

P.S. Weasle, stop kissing arse with the 'hilarious' e cards. the amount of back biting and bitch festing on here they prob hate you as well:lol::lol: off to the kitchen to make you a butty :biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

calamitysikpunz

put the fcukin' glass down and move away from the bottle, tis turning you into a right mardy bitch.....jeez.

A few observations about your rant if I may :unsure:

1 - Mr MCN, that'll be Kam then :wacko:

2 - You must like Rog's stories/posts otherwise why read them? :wacko:

3 - "unemployment, bedroom tax, homelessness "
I think you have the solution to those, tis in your Disclaimer post, which I happen to agree with 150%:wink:

We're all guilty of posting mundane shit on here (me more than most) you and baby with your WI and sherry satirical banter, hardly the most riveting of prose tbh, do I bitch? nah, just continue self harming.

If you don't like the way someone posts, then don't read or don't comment, cause it's really only a Sims"bike"forum which bears little resemblance to the real world if i'm being honest, certainly not worth getting your panties in knot over .blah2.gif

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Not worth getting knickers in a knot

I agree, oh and WI, sherry and satirical banter??? Oh Unit isn't it slightly better than daily flirting posts .

Having been a member on and off  for the past 12 years or so, mostly off as you can see how many posts I've made in those years a few of us have seen how this forum goes.  It's pattern never changes.

Unfortunately just lately it seems there are just a few who have taken over the boards with the same old shit every day and a lot of it should be on the 18's board.   A couple of times I've had the mis fortune to open something on general when it clearly shouldn't of been there.

There have also been  young members who have posted when they  wanted to know about bike cleaning, he was 17 new and enthusiastic.  He was ridiculed ffs, I PM'd the lad and I think his words were what a sad bunch of c's or words to that effect.

There does seem certain camps on here and we've lost a lot of good posters who posted funny, informative and non bike related stuff because of it. So yes sometimes I post tounge in cheek and  you should know that as you've met me ffs.

But......sometimes  some posters post the same old thing nearly everyday and I tend to ignore  a lot of it but it does mean good posts are getting lost very quickly.

I do support Kam because he has done absolutely nothing to me whatso ever, I think the crap that gets aimed at him and especially a post about him and Sky just recently was disgusting, how would you feel if your wife was insulted to that extent??

I suppose because CJ and I aren't in THE GROUP then anything we dis agree about will always been pounced on.

Well it's a bloody silly forum but I'm annoyed to be slated by you for absoulutely no reason, I dis agreed with the way Vulc got his knickers in a knot over the OP  as mostlyslowly said " I predict a riot" and he was right.

The so called in crowd wont bother me enough to stop posting the odd satirical rant or even bike related post ad hoc, but I will always defend myself if need be :winkie:

So as it's another lovely day it's a day on the bike again.

Ride safe everyone and I do mean that!!

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Well, -

...this is going well isn't it !? :tongue:

'Mr MCN' ..... Lol! I'm going to have to get a T-shirt with that on it. :laugh:..

Babyblade - thanks .:winkie:..I need all the support I can get ..and yours and others on here has been valued ....It's why I am still here - the realisation that there are a lot of good 'normal' folk on here ..and the trolling, attention whores with multiple fake usernames are just a small minority.

What happened in this thread ? - CJ posted a perfectly reasonable link- Vulc overreacted to it and got a bit personal - now everyone is at each other's throats !

The 'magic' that is internet forums...same as it ever was! :tongue: 

'Chill' people ....:winkie:   

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

cj is that a bacon butty your making me ???

if so cheers ya read me mind

photo 433367680083137_zps94cd221b.jpg

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

I have a question...

Who`s in the "In crowd"....  ? :huh: 

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I don't think

it takes a genius to work that one out, read through the last 3 months posts and it will hit you in the face like a wet kipper:winkie:

It seems a certain few dis agree with some posters opinions because of who they are rather than what they post.

If this original post was written by one of the chosen few then it wouldn't of been jumped on like a lead baloon.

I saw the sickening post about the earthquake (supposed joke) and apart from 1 person no one never said a word, thankfully either the OP or mods took it down, although it took long enough.

The Kam and Sky debacle, people who haven't been on here that long seem to have jumped on the I hate Kam and Sky bandwagon, ridiculous.  If you have a beef with either of them that you honestly believe is worth rattling on about day after day after day, yes it's boring everyone to death. then sadder than a sad thing IMO.

And from now on just like what happened on this thread if someones pissing me off then I will say so, or ignore it,

Over reaction kicked this off like it has done in the past, do you see a pattern????:winkie:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Unit

Firstly I don't need a glass in my hand to have my say.

you and baby with your WI and sherry satirical banter, hardly the most riveting of prose tbh, do I bitch? nah, just continue self harming.

Yep your right, gotta hand it to you there. Your photo shopping skills and hilarious avatars are much funnier, but if they are making you self harm maybe you should think about taking a holiday.

I'm sure there is someone on here who would put you up for a bit. You may have to take your own beer tho, I hear the pub has closed down :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Just clicked on here......

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

^^^

X2 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle