Skip to content

Discuss This Kevin Schwantz announces shock Suzuka 8hr comeback MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Kevin Schwantz announces shock Suzuka 8hr comeback

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Kevin Schwantz announces shock Suzuka 8hr comeback

Former 500cc world champion Kevin Schwantz will come out of retirement to partner Yukio Kagayama and Nori Haga for the 2013 Suzuka 8hr race. 48 year old Schwantz, who has been in retirement since 1995,will ride the GSX-R usually riden by Kagayama  in the Japanese championship. The Texan has remained active in bikes since his retirement, running his own race school as...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (01 May 2013 12:08)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"Endurance racing is a hard mans game after all."

..Yeah, like you'd know - ya fucking lemon!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..

Take's one to know one softlad..

No unconditional blubbing and pom-pom waving today?

That's the spirit..

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

I came close..

..with the Cal quip, but was just too distraught to write anything. I had to have a lie down...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Glad to hear it..

Hate to see you follow your Pal Benny down the schizo meltdown route..

Stiff upper lip. Keep up the good work.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I've yet to see you give ANYONE a rogering ya limp welsh daffodil -apart from Dolly up the pasture - let alone wosi..

Especially not on Wednesdays..

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Great News

I always rated Wayne Rainey as the better rider. However, I was always a fan of Kevin Schwantz. I always felt he retired too soon and had a few more years left in him.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

You

Heard it here 1st folks.  Rossi is to retire at the end of the season!!!  Well thats what Benny says's so must be true!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

We

Bow down with your great knowledge! I will enjoy watching Rossi for one last year before he goes fishing like so many others!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Indeed

Benny.  You are right.  Past records dont mean much these days!  But how come like so many you always like to look back on stats etc etc.  So they must mean something (when it suits)

And i guess a 2nd year on a new bike for the 2nd time of asking = gone fishing and race in a 2nd  tear car championship

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Benny

Rossi has nothing to prove (secretly you know this) 9 world championships across all classes and Suzuka 8 hour winner in 2001 with co-rider Colin Edwards.   As for the book - it's a best-seller before it's even been written.

Every doggie has his day (isn't that right Wosi and Dogbert?) and all good things come to an end.  So be it !!!  But maybe not just yet!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices