Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki ZZR owners needed! First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Kawasaki ZZR owners needed!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Kawasaki ZZR owners needed!

MCN is looking for Kawasaki ZZR owners for an upcoming feature! We need ZZ-R1100s, ZZ-R600s, and ZZ-R1400s. Just fill out the questionnaire below and email it with a head and shoulder photograph of yourself to: mcn.news@motorcyclenews.com We'll be using the information to help with our article and there may be a chance you get featured in the paper. Name:Home town:Bike owned:Miles Covered;Why I bought...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 351 days ago (02 May 2013 08:54)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
frankibaby7

Dec 10

frankibaby7 says:

zzr1400 56, 60 12 plate

hi,my name is frank welch ,ive had many bikes and the last 3 have been zzr1400, 07, 60, 2012 plate ,all great bikes in their own respect, i have toured with them and riden them all year around , and i think the zzr range is great, i certainly think i know how they tick now ,so if asked would love to chat  my email is frankibaby7@hotmail.com,many thanks ...

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
frankibaby7

Dec 10

frankibaby7 says:

zzr1400 owners

hi my name is frank welch ,ive had many bikes ,and three of them have been zzr1400 s , 56, 60, 12 plate .all bikes were excellent in there own right ,excpecially for touring ,which was they were used for ...

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle