Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow aims to battle factory four in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow aims to battle factory four in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow aims to battle factory four in Jerez

British rider Cal Crutchlow is bidding to challenge the elite factory four in this weekend’s Jerez MotoGP race to continue his brilliant start to the 2013 world championship campaign.Crutchlow finished fifth behind reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo, Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa in the floodlit season opener in Qatar last month.And he was a fantastic fourth in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 May 2013 11:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Keep your hair on sunshine..and try and stick to the subject we were discussing as well.

Unlike you whining Aussie cry-babies..wosi is prepared to call a spade a spade. It doesn't matter that Cal is English..I don't like his Casey Moaner impressions.

I'm not on my own either.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Fake

"Unlike you whining Aussie cry-babies..wosi is prepared to call a spade a spade."

Then why didn't you call out Rossi when he was spitting the dummy at Ducati?

"I'm not on my own either."

We're well aware of how many whinging Poms are in this world.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

This is at the nub of you and most of your compatriots inability to be taken as serious commentators..you're blinkered views are all about big-upping Australia and defending Stoner in particular.

It's good for a laugh mate..but don't ask the real fans to take anything you say as gospel.

You're not man enough to come straight out and say you don't like Rossi because he did Stoners head in.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hugs...

"I suspect you know exactly what I mean"

I know exactly what you mean... you're trying to say he's not going to beat Rossi again because it was a one off... let's see eh?... Rossi's borrowing his data now but in his interview he doesn't sound too hopeful for the race.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

bwin.com time..

Wosi's tip for the QP/win double this weekend..

Cal for pole @ 5/1 going onto Rossi @ 7/1 for the race..

That, my friends, will net you a cool £350 for a Tenner.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Serious commentators? Here?

"You're not man enough to come straight out and say you don't like Rossi because he did Stoners head in."

I don't like Rossi because I think he's a sociopath.

You're not man enough to come straight and and say you don't like Stoner because he's an Australian who proved himself to be better than Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

But he didn't prove he was better than Rossi did he?

Which takes us back to your subjective flag waving again..are you a bit simple or what?

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Of course he did.

If Rossi's time at Ducati didn't make it clear, their (objective) head-to-head record did.  Casey was, objectively speaking, the best rider in his time in the championship and winds you girls all the way up.

That's why you just can't stop talking about him ;-)

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Honey Badger Down

Form is looking good for the race ;-)

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Casey Stoner didn't even prove he was better than Pedrosa..

Head to head, over the 7 years Stoner ran in GP, Rossi, Lorenzo & Pedrosa finished higher in the standings more often than he did. Half the wins you softees like to talk about in just Two seasons.

But of course..you're one of the Aussies that label that as domination aren't you Buster?

You're my distant cousins..I feel duty bound to try and point out the error of your misconceptions to save you from appearing dim.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices