Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow aims to battle factory four in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow aims to battle factory four in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow aims to battle factory four in Jerez

British rider Cal Crutchlow is bidding to challenge the elite factory four in this weekend’s Jerez MotoGP race to continue his brilliant start to the 2013 world championship campaign.Crutchlow finished fifth behind reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo, Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa in the floodlit season opener in Qatar last month.And he was a fantastic fourth in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 May 2013 11:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Ready to battle?

"His contradictory bullshit is starting to sound more and more like Stoner by the day."

Cal has been saying the most bizarre shit for the longest time now, but you've only just noticed, Wosi?  We've obviously failed to make a fuss about it for you.

Since you've dragged Stoner into the thread again, I'll remind you that Casey earned his reputation as a crasher and a moaner on the bike that Rossi continuously crashed on and moaned about.

Cal, on the other hand, continuously moans about and crashes (around 9 races in the last two seasons) on the most sorted bike on the grid.  I've lost count of how many times he's ran wide or off track in a race, but he's 2 for 2 this year so far.

I don't mind the wooden-toothed "Honey Badger", but he really is the moaner's moaner, and the crasher's crasher.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Hugs...

"Cota was a one off Cal, expect the rest of the season to be more like Qatar"

Didn't he get 2 podiums last year... & three 4th places... 6 times in the last 2 years he's been 4th or better... but COTA was a one off?... what we can say is 50% of the races so far this year he's finished ahead of a factory Yamaha.

:blink:

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Tetsuet old bean have you just got here??? Casey was pissing and moaning a long time before he got anywhere near ducati.. Hedgey stop being so literal..... I suspect you know exactly what I mean... last year Rossi was on the duke, Marquez was on a 600, and Casey was in hospital with a twisted sock..

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Tetsuet old bean have you just got here??? Casey was pissing and moaning a long time before he got anywhere near ducati.. Hedgey stop being so literal..... I suspect you know exactly what I mean... last year Rossi was on the duke, Marquez was on a 600, and Casey was in hospital with a twisted sock..

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Having a bit of trouble?

Can't quite work out the computer there, hugelean?  Chin up, tiger.

"Casey was pissing and moaning a long time before he got anywhere near ducati"

That's so full of shit it isn't funny.  Casey wasn't even on the yellow fangirl radars until he started smashing Rossi.  That's when the dummy spitting started.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Property in the Tuscan

Tuscany may well be the right move for you too Ben, cheap wine 'n all . . .

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Funny shit..

Cal moaning Tets?

Surely you're confusing it with being a straight up, honest bloke who speaks his mind?

Stoner was crashing his brains out and moaning W-A-a-a-ay before Ducati - just ask Chechinello - and is probably the thinnest skinned Aussie sportsman on the planet..

..which is why most of your disgusted homeboy race fans with any sense rip the piss out of his shitty attitude, the anti-thesis of Australian sporting mantra.. 

..and all the #27er rejects like you migrate to post nonsense over here.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

No confusion here, Wosi

"moaning W-A-a-a-ay before Ducati - just ask Chechinello"

Got proof of Ceccinello calling out Stoner for moaning, or just talking out of your arse again?

"..which is why most of your disgusted homeboy race fans with any sense rip the piss out of his shitty attitude, the anti-thesis of Australian sporting mantra.."

Just like you were ripping the piss out of Rossi with all his moaning at Ducati, right?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Got proof?..Hahaha.

If wosi gave you a link, would you agree Casey was a tempermental little biatch?

No..would you fk.

It's practically racing folklore that Stoner spat his dummy in that box and told everyone to "Fuck Off".. It's not my fault you don't know the subject matter Pal?

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Ah, now I understand

It's practically racing folklore ..."

You do know what folklore is, right?  No?  Ah, well that makes sense now.

"It's not my fault you don't know the subject matter Pal?"

I make no apologies for not having your ignorance.

You slag Cal off (even though you're a "fan") because you're worried that the shit you've been slinging for years is now going to be slung your way.  You're the thin-skinned one.  Nobody believes that you'd say the same things to him face-to-face, so how about dropping the phony posturing?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices