Skip to content

Ask an Expert Bomber Jackets And Motorcycle Jackets Clothing

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Clothing > Bomber Jackets And Motorcycle Jackets

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SaraChang

Aug 12

SaraChang says:

Bomber Jackets And Motorcycle Jackets

Hello Friends,

Motorbike Leather Jacket and Bomber Leather Jackets are types of leather jackets available in the market.  The name motorbike leather jacket is itself suggestive that this type of leather jacket is mainly used by motorcyclists.  Bomber leather jackets were named after the American air force pilots worn leather jackets while flying aircrafts during Ist World War.  These Bomber leather jackets are also known as flight jackets. Leather jackets in form, whether motorcycle leather jacket or flight/bomber jacket are produced with an aim to provide protection against seasonal condition and security.  Though motorcycle leather jackets are used as fashion up-to certain extent the flight jackets are utilized purely for the purpose these are manufactured.

Thanks and Regards,
Sara Chang

Motorcycle Jacket

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 May 2013 04:22)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

cheers

love

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

Bomber jackets

are those the ones with the little pockets that you can fill with semtex and when you press a button....

BANG!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Changy.

When are you coming home?? The twins keep asking "Where is mummy?" and "When is mummy coming home?".
They really are missing you. Where have you disappeared to?

Mind you, I'm beginning to think the kids aren't actually mine. After all, I only ever fucked you up the arse...

Reply to this Topic
Meatbingo

Jun 12

Meatbingo says:

eatscs01

I'm afraid she's been sectioned under the mental health act..Last seen clutching her arse and mumbling something about kevlar underpants..

Reply to this Topic
Adrianna102

Jun 13

Adrianna102 says:

RE: Bomber Jackets And Motorcycle Jackets

both jackets are very effective and awesome my brother is bike rider and he like both jackets specially for biker jackets he bought bomber leather jacket this site here in very lowest rate.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices