Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi worried about race pace in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi worried about race pace in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi worried about race pace in Jerez

Valentino Rossi might have ended the opening day of practice for the Jerez MotoGP clash just outside of the top three, but the Italian fears he lacks the speed over race distance to fight Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa for victory in Sunday’s 27-lap race. The nine-times world champion set a best time of 1.39.874 to finish 0.312s behind factory Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 349 days ago (03 May 2013 18:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Reeled in

Yep, a few carefully chosen words by Rossi has you sad fcks reeled in again. He could just say that the testing is going brilliant with no problems, but what would be the fun in that,especially with you fuckos around.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

How does winging endlessly about the best of bikes on the grid constitute as carefully chosen words...I guess that's why he needs Cals data sheet to set up his bike.... :)

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

I rest my case!!!

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

I told you when he signed

Rossi is going to hurt himself trying to keep up with Jorge, Casey was right you are a blood thirsty lot, time to make a change and campaign for your fallen idols retirement before he really hurts himself. I don't know how some of you look at yourselves in he mirror.  

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Oh Dear...

A lowly, sapping 9th place just edging in front of a the tow king Barbera. How long will Dovi's patience last with the big red lump? How long will this clean up operation take? Will it be too late for Dovi? There is still a foul stench coming from that front end and how long have ducati known about this. Dovi needs more than just kim and aggie cleaning this ducati mess up... He needs a miracle. I hope you have been praying rev.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

I noticed Rev

I also noticed there were quite a few front end wash outs and to my surprise none of the victims were on ducati's. Progress? Perhaps...

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Prince

Does that mean Dani and Cal should retire as well, after all, they crashed trying to keep up with Jorge. It seems that the Rossi haters are still obsessed with him, as there is no mention of Cal and Dani cracking under the pressure. If Rossi hadn't of crashed, I wouldn't put it past the morons on here, to say that he wasn't trying!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Good post

Firebird.

Over the years I`ve noticed a tendency for Rossi to qualify on 2nd or 3rd rows, then idiots who should know better then right him off, then he either wins or podiums on the Sunday.
Week in week out. Same stuff on here. When will you learn?

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Cheeky...

"I`ve noticed a tendency for Rossi to qualify on 2nd or 3rd rows, then idiots who should know better then right him off, then he either wins or podiums on the Sunday.
Week in week out"

Last time he won the championship he poled in 7 of the 17 rounds. His lowest qualifying was 4th. Apart from Sepang 2010 you have to go back a looooong way to his last win from below 4th on the grid. Qualifying 5th/6th/7th may give you the occasional win but I remember him winning championships & it wasn't from mid-field.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle