Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow impresses Yamaha with fast form MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow impresses Yamaha with fast form

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow impresses Yamaha with fast form

Cal Crutchlow’s brilliant start to the 2013 MotoGP campaign continued today after the British rider set the third fastest time on the opening day of practice at the Jerez track in Spain. A best lap of 1.39.733 left the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider only 0.171s adrift of factory Yamaha rival Jorge Lorenzo and only 0.029s behind Repsol Honda rider Dani...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 May 2013 18:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Factory bike

Cal on a Suzuki next year?. Cycle world have photos of the 2013 test bike,& looks slimmer than last years

Reply to this Topic
ppatel3d

Jun 10

ppatel3d says:

Cal Early Form

If I recall last year, Cal made a great start to the season, but then the crashes came. I am hoping this won't be the case this year. He should stick with Yamaha, and if he continues to do well, I really hope he gets factory support next year. On a another note, here in New Zealand, we have no one broadcasting the MotoGP race. I am left stuck with watching the 3 min video of the After the Race celebration..

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

@ppatel3d

If you've got 100 euro to spare and a decent internet connect (and no objection to helping Dorna), buy a video pass at motogp.com.

You get all the practice sessions and races live (all classes) with no interruptions and plenty of other stuff (on-board view of the race, media conferences, race archives).

I think it's worth it and I already have free-to-air coverage of the race.  For you guys, it's obviously even better value.  Recommended.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Go to livetv.ru or usgoals.com and watch the practice sessions live and for free. The streaming quality may be low, but at least you get to see them live. Also, if you squint, the picture looks clearer and the pixellation almost disappears!

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Nice one Ben

Put up a wall - keep the Welsh out.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Good on ya Cal

Reply to this Topic