Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith continues steep learning curve in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith continues steep learning curve in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith continues steep learning curve in Jerez

Bradley Smith’s rookie MotoGP campaign continues to be a baptism of fire after the British rider ended the opening day of practice in Jerez today in 14th position. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider was a lowly 17th in this morning’s FP1 session but he was able to improve by almost a second in hotter conditions during FP2 to move three...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 May 2013 18:51)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

He sucks, get him out of there and stick someone with a bit of talent, he's so slow he might as well be last. In fact get me to take his place, I'll charge nothing and do the same effective job.

Reply to this Topic
ste79

May 12

ste79 says:

Hmm 2

Got to give the lad a chance he's only a rookie this year I mean look how that other rookie Marquez is struggling sorry but he's way out of his depth out there 3rd race now and he's not really gone any quicker its not like he dosent know the tracks Scott Reading I think would have done better.

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

go away

and let Pol Espagaro in.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Yeah, I've got to agree. The kids jumped ship too early IMO. He should have cut his teeth in Moto2 for another year at least.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

Idiots Below

Its his 3rd ever race you brainless cretins. He is still adjusting, still learning, What did Crutchlow do in his first few races? What do most rookies do? If he is still in the same position at the end of the season fine but the way some of the keyboard warriors on here get on the lads back at every opportunity just shows them up for the gutless eunuch's they really are.

Reply to this Topic
MrKrabs

Sep 12

MrKrabs says:

He is struggling Rev, no doubt about it, but to write him off after 2 races and a practice is jumping the gun a bit. Its just the same old Brdley haters.

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Basically he's saying he doesn't know how to ride.

Reply to this Topic
ste79

May 12

ste79 says:

You say he is still adjusting BUT he has not gone any faster has he, he's still getting beat by CRT bike's he just does not seem to be moving up the grid which is what I thought would have happened by now even by the odd place, if he is still learning and adjusting he's not very quick at it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices