Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport’s MotoGP TV deal to be announced this week MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport’s MotoGP TV deal to be announced this week

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BT Sport’s MotoGP TV deal to be announced this week

BT Sport’s successful bid for the live MotoGP TV rights in the UK in 2014 will be confirmed this week, with MCN learning the multi-million pound deal will be formally announced in London on Thursday. BT’s new dedicated sports channel, which is due for launch in August, has beaten off tough competition from the likes of the BBC and Sky to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 May 2013 12:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
excollier

May 13

excollier says:

I'll be watching for free on satellite,  (Sport 1 Germany) next year, in German, but they use the same tv feeds, excellent coverage, watched qualifying on it yesterday.

It pays to be a stellite installer.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Batfink

I reckon that BT will lease a channel from SKY and you  will be able to watch if thru the SKY pay-per-view option like some football channels and the WWE wrestling etc...

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Got to watch all races live off a Brazilian feed. The resolution was decent and after the race you can always find an HD version off the web if you know where to look.

Reply to this Topic
tidypaul

Oct 11

tidypaul says:

bt-motogp

I an not happy that moto-gp is going to BT I will not be paying to link up to Bt with the BBC you could watch on I -Player this will lose alot of viewers its avery sad day for us poor moto-gp viewers

Reply to this Topic
sovrec

Sep 11

sovrec says:

Not Signing with BT

It's bad enough having football split (even the FA cup) between Sky and ESPN - I for one am NOT signing up to BT - what a pile of crap - this is going to wipe out a lot of interest in UK biking and force it into even more of a niche - this is bad news for Cal and for any hope of raising his profile in UK sport - instead he'll have to court a few thousand avid viewers on some backwater web channel...Well done MotoGP - alienate your audience, take the cash and don't really think about making motorcycling racing easily accessible to the general public...there'll never be another Barry Sheene now...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices