Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport’s MotoGP TV deal to be announced this week MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport’s MotoGP TV deal to be announced this week

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BT Sport’s MotoGP TV deal to be announced this week

BT Sport’s successful bid for the live MotoGP TV rights in the UK in 2014 will be confirmed this week, with MCN learning the multi-million pound deal will be formally announced in London on Thursday. BT’s new dedicated sports channel, which is due for launch in August, has beaten off tough competition from the likes of the BBC and Sky to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 May 2013 12:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

WSBK will be the next sell off to BT or sky you can be sure of that

Reply to this Topic
Dener

Sep 10

Dener says:

i'm out Rubbish BT Has about 750k subscribers and not all will take the new sports channels the BBC got a peak of 2million viewers for the Qatar Race. this is a Crazy move,so now to get Motogp you need to sub to BT Sports then Sub to Eurosport for BSB Wsbk. and if you fancy F1 You need to sub to the skyHD Package too,Give it to the end of 2014 and wsbk will be on BT Sports too.IF BT Put it on there vision box only you'll need BT fast Broadband too. £££££££ and in the last month i've not seen any comments from ppl in the paddock, TV box, newspaper pundits etc sticking up for the fans & this BT Deal has been rumoured for months so whos going to back the fans ? pfft..the only saving grace here for me might be for next year Sport1 Germany show motogp and its free with a sat box/rig pointing at the old sky satellite at 19.2e before they moved to the present 28.2e satellite the down side is its German commentary but they show more live sessions than the bbc and eurosport.

Reply to this Topic

Aug 02

1100970 says:

BT must think

BT will I am sure think about who shows the recorded highlights, for me eurosports is good on showing highlights, the danger is that BT will wind to many people up with bidding crazy prices for these sports and lose support for there products. What next Speedway, curling, tindlewinks the list is endless but joe public will only support a product so far.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Dear. Fookin Clare Balding to host it. What the hell does she know about bikes! Well done dorna a great deal for the fans. Oh well lets hope there will be an Internet site that will steam it I'm Spanish for free

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Rev

Has been kicked off once again hehe, Any guesses for a new screen name??

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

View?

Does this mean only with bt we can watch this sport live??

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

@ow01fogno1

I get the feeling that Benny has quite a number of accounts on the go at once.

WRT watching, there are other options including a motogp.com subscription (recommended) or bootleg streams.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Tetsu

Ty for that I do buy a short pass now and then,maybe yes but this time he has named and shamed staff no need really.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Look

Did anyone just see that? Apparently bbc say barbera is a pramac Ducati!!' Jesus sort it bbc.

Reply to this Topic
Batfink1975

May 04

Batfink1975 says:

Should this be allowed?

Is everyone aware that the only way to watch MotoGP through BT vision is to swap your phoneline and broadband both to BT, as well as pay for their BT vision service on top of this? I for one do not want BT broadband and am not prepared to use them just to be able to watch MotoGP. I'm not saying the BBC have been perfect with their coverage, but we could all watch it. Now many fans won't be able to, and some of those will simply stop following MotoGP. That can't be good for the sport. I can see more Sunday afternoon ride outs on my bike instead of watching tv for me! Ok, race starting on BBC now! ;-)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices