Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport’s MotoGP TV deal to be announced this week MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport’s MotoGP TV deal to be announced this week

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BT Sport’s MotoGP TV deal to be announced this week

BT Sport’s successful bid for the live MotoGP TV rights in the UK in 2014 will be confirmed this week, with MCN learning the multi-million pound deal will be formally announced in London on Thursday. BT’s new dedicated sports channel, which is due for launch in August, has beaten off tough competition from the likes of the BBC and Sky to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 May 2013 12:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

R.I.P. MOTO GP

This is my last year watching moto gp....thanks alot BT YOU C++T`S

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

See you later MotoGP....

What a bunch of benders, skiffing us, the fans!! Where on earth do they expect sponsorship for British Riders will come from now as only a small minority of UK people will be watching the series?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Strange

My missus is over the effing moon that its gone to BT. I on the other hand is crying into my beer. Big bouncing sweaty bollocks to you BT and I hope you are proud that you will have probably killed off moto gp in this country. To quote father Ted. ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Vote with your feet people

Boycott BT entirely.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

the kiss of death for MotoGP in the UK

thanks dorna for just thinking about the money and not the fans

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Hip-Hip Hooray for BT's new sport channel.

Perhaps there'll be less poverty stricken trolls around these parts next year and the real fans can concentrate on some proper racing chat.

£90 a year for a MotoGP pass..stop your bleating and try getting a paper round ya fkin losers.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Baa-haha..take another sip on the meths  bennyboyo.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Just contacted BT Sports and they reckon I should be able to get it,should?

I'm not a big earner, 90 quid is aprox 150th of my yearly wage so thats me probably out of the viewing,I'm gutted been watching GP's since the 80s

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Disaster

No doubt about it!!  

However when push comes to shove people will cough up the cash - they always do - human nature.

It happened before with boxing when SKY made it pay-per-view everyone said ''no way'' but when it came to the Tyson, Holyfield fights every die-hard boxing fan paid to see it.

Sad fact is that the Corporate Giants win every time over us poor ''peasants''.  If they dangle a big enough carrot we follow like donkeys.

Reply to this Topic
mattbirt

Aug 02

mattbirt says:

TheRightReverandBennyofWales

Clearly you've got an issue with BT Sport getting the TV rights and an issue with me. I will be back in the office next Wednesday, May 8.  Please call me whenever is convenient for you on 01733 468005 and I will happily discuss this matter with you. We can also discuss your abuse as well. I look forward to hearing from you next Wednesday.

Kind Regards

Matt

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices