Skip to content

General Waheyyyy! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Waheyyyy!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

entus

Sep 11

entus says:

Waheyyyy!

Went for a little ride today up to Rivington and back through Edgeworth, only about 40 miles but it didn't half clear out the old cobwebs. Some great roads around here if you get off the beaten track and you really have to hang on to the bike on some of 'em, it's good to get the blood pumping!
On the way back I ended up having a bit of a race with some guy on what looked like a KTM, kept in front of him until I had to switch to reserve, bugger, and he just pissed all over me, caught him later though.
Then 'twas back to the local for a quick pint then home for tea.
Happy days!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 351 days ago (04 May 2013 19:42)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

And hopefully

another pint or two when you got home.... :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

DaveC

It gets better, the girlfriend's making my tea for me so it's off to hers and a quick detour to Aldi for some of the fine, Italian Rossini lager they have there. Almost perfect. Now, if I could just get rid of her kids for an hour or two.:wink:

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

Entus

Sounds like you've got an almost perfect night ahead of you :smile Maybe you could bribe the kids with a Cream Egg!

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Dave-c

you are showing your age. Gone are those days when we were happy with a sherbert dib dab. He would need to buy them an x-box game or same value to get up to any shenanigans :winkie:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle