Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow fights to fifth in Jerez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow fights to fifth in Jerez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow fights to fifth in Jerez

It may not have been the first podium of the season he was looking for, but after two big crashes on Saturday, British rider Cal Crutchlow was delighted to be leaving Jerez with a third straight top five finish in 2013. Struggling with pain in his lower back after suffering bleeding around his left kidney, Crutchlow initially fought for fourth with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 May 2013 09:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Solid ride Cal..

..bring home the points and remember the championship. You'll be living the high life next year son..!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

5th is a good result for Cal and he's done well again.. benny honestly you'd have no chance, it's easy to sit on your x-box and say he should be beating Rossi, Marquez, Jorge, Dani, and has to beat 2 of them to get on the podium, with the honda so far ahead, that means he has to beat Rossi and Jorge to achieve a fair result..you try it..

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

WRONG TEAM...

For the podium,in a Work`s team he`d be in with a good shout,but he ain`t so he won`t.If Work`s team ride`s were based on skill and bollock size he would have been Lorenzo`s team-mate.I bet Yamaha feel like proper dickhead`s for going with a has been. Another day of testing done and dusted,4 fast guy`s and then Rossi and the Satty bike`s+the Ducati`s,all pretty much at the same level,{mid-pack},who`d have thought? Oh yeah....me.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

A heroic

effort by Cal, and one thats won him many new admirers.
To come back the way he did after that massive crash on Saturday was unbelievable.
He should be very proud of his achievement of a great ride to 5th. 
These guys are all my heros, and to read the stuff on here is sad. But...thats the internet for you I suppose, and all sorts of weirdos will spend all day everyday writing pure nastiness about people who at least have done something with their lives as opposed to signing on the dole week in week out.
Anyway, I`d give a lot to say I came in 5th with Dani, MM, Jorge and Rossi ahead of me.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Cal the racer

Still turned over 2 factory Ducati's for the third week in a row though didn't he,mind you,one of those was struggling to beat off the CRT's,never mind trailing in 16 seconds behind his injured team mate. "Most complete rider on the grid"......? He isn't even the most complete rider at Ducati.

Go on Cal,keep up the good work and keep proving the dickheads wrong.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

The point being he should have been in hospital not racing a bloody motorcycle.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices