Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi worried by Honda form MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi worried by Honda form

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi worried by Honda form

Valentino Rossi admitted a second successive Honda 1-2 was cause for concern after he failed to battle for a podium in a controversial Spanish MotoGP race in Jerez yesterday. The Italian finished in a lonely fourth place after an early tussle with Repsol Honda rookie Marc Marquez, who went onto make all the headlines with an aggressive last corner pass on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 May 2013 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Steady on, Wosi

"You're no different to any other deluded flag waving fucko on this site.."

Only a few days ago you said ... (www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/community/Forums/Categories/Topic/) ...

"Saying this..I hope he does well because I'm a pom-pom waving Brit.."

Lol?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rossi's in trouble...

..he needs to take a leaf out of Cal's book. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door and grow a set.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Pretty early on in the season and the excuses start already. I think the old dayglo warrior's lost some of his confidence. Oh well, out with the old, in with the new.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

That's the problem with you Aussies..

..you take everything too seriously, especially when you're losing.

I notice you left out the laughter bit at the end Tets?..and if you were as bright as you think you are, you would have understood that 'pom-pom waving Brit', was a play on words taking the piss out of Brits.

Being able to laugh at yourself is a good thing Pal..not that I'd expect you to understand.

Also..dragging quotes up from open profiles to try and make yourself look good, when your own is hidden because you have a fear you may have to stand by what you say, is the height of mud-sucking bad etiquette and bottle-less form.

Way to go sharp-shit.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Ah, but Wosi

you are a Pom Pom waving Brit.  You are one of, if not the most patriotic poster on the forums.  It's easy to tell when you're getting owned because you'll drag nationality into the conversation.

@Diablo, you're just fucking retarded.  I see you getting owned on this site left, right, and centre, but you keep on yapping in ignorance of how stupid you're being made to look.  To the point of other Rossi fangirls telling you to STFU.  Waste of time.

Reply to this Topic
superstupid46

Apr 13

First time caller long time listner

Before Rossi and Marquez entered the big class...both had 26 wins...Rossi in 13 years was able to achieve 79 wins....Marquez has 14 years to reach Rossi's age and that's a lot of years to beat his win record.....can't wait to see how the ant goes...

Viva La Rossi....no one has as much heart as he does in any sport.....but to downgrade him....is low ballin...should never kick a man when hes hit the deck.

Cal is a good rider but not a good racer....he has is mind all twisted....

Whatever i don't care, fuck do they care either...

Fuck this i'm going home

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

lol @ ElDiablo

I don't even know who the fuck TetsuoSama is let alone need him to speak for me. Hell, I haven't even been reading his post. I barely spend any time on this wasteland of a site with the same characters babbling about the same Rossi/Stoner shit for the last 4 years or so. It's beyond me why you, Wosi, and your ilk have a problem with me saying Rossi isn't the best anymore. Any blind man who's been watching MotoGP longer than 30 minutes can see that. But I'm pretty sure it's the messenger and not the message.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Ah, El "Benny" Diablo

You and your fascination with Asian cock.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Can't stop thinking about it, eh?

Whatevs.  It's your fantasy.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Cock fest

Far to much talk of cock on here. Prehaps you should have a cock off on flicker or something.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices