Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi worried by Honda form MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi worried by Honda form

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi worried by Honda form

Valentino Rossi admitted a second successive Honda 1-2 was cause for concern after he failed to battle for a podium in a controversial Spanish MotoGP race in Jerez yesterday. The Italian finished in a lonely fourth place after an early tussle with Repsol Honda rookie Marc Marquez, who went onto make all the headlines with an aggressive last corner pass on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 May 2013 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

El Douche (filthy inbred spaniard)

you can read as many publications as you like that try and make sense of the fancy transmission. Doesnt change the fact that Jorge won Qatar convincingly , WITHOUT a trick transmission. Honda riders have just been more skilled using a bike that aint the best around corners.

Rossi is using 2 year old data? excuses again? after his podium at qatar i thought the yellow fairies were anticipating consecutive victories on the trot. i mean come on El Douch a 9 time world champion doesnt just forget eh? tit

Keep calm El Douche, the time is nigh for  you and your faded star !

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

Looks like Pedrosa is finding the form he had last year. For me this year’s championship is between Pedrosa and Marquez. Rossi is right to be worried, the Yamaha’s are going to get blown away…

Honda power baby!!! Now if only they’d stick that engine in a Fireblade.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

El Douche (filthy inbred unemployed spaniard)

do the rest of spain a favour and go and find a job, grandmothers basement dwelling dole bludger

and please, my god , please just cut off your balls right now and dont reproduce El Douche, the human population doesnt need anymore fuckwits like you

Reply to this Topic
Slowsi46

Sep 11

Slowsi46 says:

Hehehehe

Wait for slowsi whining about the bike is built for Lorenzo style.,,,,,, pah haha hahahahahahahhaa.... maybe he can try to convince yamaha to try out the carbon fiber chassis LoL

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bulto..

Have a read of this Son..

http://motomatters.com/analysis/2013/05/04/is_yamaha_using_a_seamless_gearbox_the_d.html

Now..I know all about it just being momentum loss, but what about the benefits to the rider of being able to shift without unsettling the bike and how much easier it is to race with over 45 mins.

Everybody says the gearbox is an advantage except the hardcore Orange fuckwits who really aren't worth trying to educate..

I'll agree there is no definitive in terms of that advantage given ALL parameters but, when people who have been around the paddock and in racing for ever say it's worth a good chunk..I tend to take their word over the agenda driven fanboys here.

The V4 engine is more powerful..the RCV is plain faster.

As for the Rossi/Lorenzo gap..It's simple. Lorenzo is faster right now. No excuses. Nowhere to hide..as said countless times before.

That doesn't mean I think it will stay that way OR that Rossi is washed up either.

Despite what you think, Rossi and Burgess know what they're doing.

Yamaha KNOW this..and may well start to listen to that side of the garage going forward a bit more, now due political deference has been paid to Lorenzo's #1 status and ego.

I expect the M1 to improve relative to the RCV as the year goes on.

12 out of the last 15 races with Lorenzo riding for Yamaha, really ought to give you a clue Pal.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"Lorenzo is faster right now"

..Yeah, ain't that the truth. So when will this revolution take place Wosi, when do you see Rossi changing the guard?...

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Agree Wosi only a matte of time before Rossi heads development at yamaha, they have gone backwards every single season since he left. Easy to forget that when Rossi was numero uno at yam they were winning every race by 15 seconds. Only 2 years later and they are losing by 5 to 10 secs that's nearly a 30 second negative swing since Jorge to over.. Time for a rethink..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

So Hardlylean

This'll be the same 2013 M1 that the world nr.6 said was superior in every measurable way to the one he left in 2010?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Due deference and politics Nostro..

Do you take everything in life so literally simple lad?

You still here Sheepboy?

What's happening Wednesday? Hahaha..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

That M1 is so good

that a battered and bruised Superbike rider like Coventry Cal on a lower spec machine can run a virtually identical time to MM at the head of todays test. The world nr.6 can be found a further 0.6 seconds behind said superbiker.

So Wosi, is it the M1's throttle or the world nr.6's wrist that's limp?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices