Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi worried by Honda form MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi worried by Honda form

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi worried by Honda form

Valentino Rossi admitted a second successive Honda 1-2 was cause for concern after he failed to battle for a podium in a controversial Spanish MotoGP race in Jerez yesterday. The Italian finished in a lonely fourth place after an early tussle with Repsol Honda rookie Marc Marquez, who went onto make all the headlines with an aggressive last corner pass on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 May 2013 09:28)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Mmm..

Shame Dovi's such a greedy bastard..He could have stayed on an M1.

You can't blame Jarvis for believing he wasn't worth a Factory ride again..He did nothing at Repsol for three years after all, a bit like he's doing nothing at Ducati now.

If anyone's the Abraham of factory riders it's the rather too steady Italian..

"Need I go on."

My sentiments entirely Bulto.

125, 250, 500, 990, 800, Suzuka 8hr Superbike..Rossi has won races on all these bikes and he's not adaptable?

oh dear indeed. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Yes

Jorge is faster than Rossi right now.  But no mention from anyone on here on  the same comment from Jorge at the post race press conf yesterday, that the Yamaha is not as fast as the Honda's and that Yamaha need to improve.  Just typical of the V8's

What a move by MM on the last lap.  Thats the type of racing that has been missing for the last couple of years!  A rider who is not affraid to stick it up the inside and go for the pass and not play safe for points

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Rossi's doing alright.

A few races in and I'm pretty proud that I continued to support Rossi throughout his difficult years at Ducati. I think 4th in the championship would be a good result this year even though he said that he wants to fight for the championship, but that's not impossible, he's already proved this year that he can fight with the Spaniards, so if Yamaha ups their game to keep up with the might of Honda then I believe it's very possible that Rossi can challenge for the championship. He's one of the greatest motorcycle riders that has ever lived, so going fast again on the Yamaha isn't the problem... the problem is can he go really fast? I think so, he'll need a few more races at most.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Hi wosi

Shame Dovi's such a greedy bastard..He could have stayed on an M1.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that any worse than selling your arse for the limelight?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Hello Pal..

Not quite sure what you mean? I thought that's exactly what Dovi has done..sold out his chances to be competitive because he wanted a fat pay cheque and a respected factory #1 rider?

Try not spend too long at the funny farm next time..I've missed your inane ramblings.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

'Inane ramblings' > 'trumped up stats' ;)

That aside, all the best in Amsterdam bud (honestly! :))

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Bulto

Unless you are working in the pits with the team, there could be any number of reasons why the figures don't stack up. They are doing the tests for there own benefit, not for you to pass judgement over. When testing Cals bike, the riders will only get an idea if the bike is going to be faster, the lap times might be completely irrelevant because over the past two years the bike has been set up for Cals riding style. If you must pass judgement, leave it to the end of the season when they have at least had a bit of time to develop the bike to suit themselves.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

I thought that's exactly what Dovi has done..sold out his chances to be competitive because he wanted a fat pay cheque

----------------------------------------

Kinda rings a bell don't it bud ;). I'm equally looking forward to Dovi stating 'we're all in this together' and then fucking off!!!!

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Remember

Consistency is the key to the championship http://www.v8supercars.com.au/events/2013-dunlop-development-series/chill-perth-360/sessions/race-3-dvs

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

SCARED SHITLESS....

Worried by Honda`s,novices.satty bike`s,girl`s and Ducati`s + new track`s! FCK ME,this bloke need`s a shrink. Why do the piss stained "sheep" still think he`s got anything worth listening too? After 2yr`s ruining Ducati and scoring a mere 302 point`s,even when Stoner was off sick,during his last 2yr`s,he managed 453.And,ofcourse,that was when they spent fck-all on fixing shit. Rider`s have moved on,[Stoner moved the goal post`s},and only a few have been able to do the same. Rossi ain`t one of them,never will be. Unless he can go back to having special tyre`s flown in for race day`s,and a team-mate who can`t win,and the best bike out there plus much less opposition,he`s fcked good and proper. Shame eh?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices