Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez sorry for Jorge Lorenzo collision MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez sorry for Jorge Lorenzo collision

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez sorry for Jorge Lorenzo collision

Marc Marquez apologised to Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo after the Repsol Honda rider sparked the first major talking point of 2013 in a dramatic finish to yesterday’s Jerez race. Marquez collided with factory Yamaha rider Lorenzo at the final corner on the last lap to seize a second place that moved the 20-year-old into the outright lead in the world championship...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 May 2013 10:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Come

On chaps.  We have been moaning over the last couple of years that MotoGP was boring to watch! Not anymore.  MM is a racer!  Over the last couple of seasons its been a battle of consistency and after you claude.

MM has shown that he is not willing to settle for points and wants to pass the bike in front of him.  And if  he upsets other riders along the way, then so be it!

I posted this on another link.  Looks like MM watched this video of Lorenzo doing the same thing to another rider at the same corner and thought "If i do that i will get 2nd"  Bring on Le Mans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzVu5sVQ0ZE

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

hello4646

How happy would you be bud? The armchair is a lovely place at times.

You and yours have only been moaning for the past couple of years for one reason. Should MM have made this move on 'someone else' i'm feeling your stance would be so different.

But i'm probably wrong ;)

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Dry Sack..

You've been spending too much money on all those window ladies PC..either that or wanking down Lambeth while the race was on.

MM did pull a similar move on Rossi at the end of the back straight..I haven't seen a single person moan about it?

Probably because real fans appreciate a bit of argy bargy..unlike your softees who take after their pussy heroes and just blub.

Boo hoo hoo hoo..

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Wosi

I dont believe MM touched VR at the end of the back straight, it was only Uccio who touched VR after the race - but thats Italians for you...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I'm sure there was a little gentle rubbing Chris?

Don't knock it til you've tried it is my motto..

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

Much to...

...do about nothing, bring on the real races... World Supers that is,...all will be forgotten by the next race.  The only bit of excitement in the race was the move MM made on JL, otherwise just plain boring. It's gonna be Honda's 1st  and 2nd every race if we ain't careful.

Yours aye....

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Clever..

... & I suspect well rehearsed statement straight away, in parc ferme, referring to past events which have been allowed to pass without penalty.

Jorge left the door open. They both made it round. There is no rule about what line you take through a corner (even though the riders might think there is)... once MM was up the inside JL had as much responsibility to avoid him as the other way around... as it was they were both commited to their lines & clashed.

Good hard racing that saw no-one crash out which, unfortunately, we've seen all to often in the past at this circuit with less skilled overtaking attempts.

Revnutz - "No doubt MotoGP is far more exciting now that Rossi's back and Marquez is up there"

Rossi's not been away... ?... 4 times he scored better or equal to his result on Sunday when he was at Ducati... 14 times he finished better or equal to his result in CotA... on the Yamaha he's equalled his best result on the Ducati 1 for 1... not bad stats for Rossi riding what's supposed to be such a shit bike against himself riding one of the best.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Stop

Moaning just enjoy some real racing for a change!

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Hedgehog5

A 2nd, 6th, and a 4th would be called a huge success had Rossi been riding a Ducati this year. Scoring a couple wet podiums and a couple dry podiums doesn't compare to scoring over 10 podiums a season which he used to do.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Revnutz...

"Scoring a couple wet podiums and a couple dry podiums doesn't compare to scoring over 10 podiums a season which he used to do."

Exactly... but 1 podium & you say he's back... he got a 3/5/6/4 run in 2011... that's only one place down if you take his best 3... he's either never been away or he's not back yet.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices