Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo breaks silence on Marc Marquez clash MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo breaks silence on Marc Marquez clash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo breaks silence on Marc Marquez clash

cJorge Lorenzo has spoken for the first time in detail about the controversial last lap clash he was involved in with hard riding compatriot Marc Marquez in Sunday’s Spanish MotoGP race at Jerez. The factory Yamaha rider lost second place and the chance to lead the 2013 world championship standings when he was involved in a dramatic final corner on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 349 days ago (07 May 2013 09:03)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

CHR!

Weather was awesome mate... although not really enjoying the return to UK weather! blah...

Race was a corker.  Le Mans will be another classic (I may have to revert my statement on Bradl sniffing a podium though).  They seemed to have quite a few Marquez stands at the track - well more than Dani anyway.  At a service station by Brugos, the attendant asked me (with a thumb up or down) whether I liked Dani.. I did a thumbs up and he gave us free coffees.  Gracios Senor!

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

thumbs up

Lorenzo is thinking clearly. That's the correct reaction to this. He was naffed off but he's just going to have to adjust to what Marquez might do.

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

Marky Mark in it to win it

Jorge is indeed handling this quite well.  He has to handle it, because Marquez has arrived in the biggest way.  Was Marc out of line?  Hell no.  He is faster, braver, more confident, and more aggressive.  So get the Fk out of his way, or he will move you.  That's the way it should be.  People without feelings or compassion for others are not called psychopaths, they are called capitalists, and it is the way of the modern world, like it or not.  MM did what was required, and did it perfectly; much better, for example, than Rossi's intentional dive bomb of Stoner in 2011.  If you want to bitch about rash manuevers, pick that one.

Lorenzo's Revenge?  Ha!  Go for it.  I'm sure Marquez is real scared of battling on track.  Sarcasm aside, the only rider who would have the stones and the skills for a serious fight with MM is The Doctor, but right now he needs to GO!!!!!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Legend99

May 13

Legend99 says:

Lorenzo=class

A fantastic cool as ice response from Jorge.A class act on & off track.Beware Marquez,be affraid ! Be very affraid !

Reply to this Topic
crawsue

Aug 09

crawsue says:

Where were Race Direction

when this happened...in the HRC hospitality, probably. I'm all for aggressive racing,and MM will be a champion...but if this is a preamble to how it's going to be,then race direction are culpable. If Cal had done this to Bradl on lap 12 ,he would have been fined and docked points. MM has form, read my posts "ad nauseum", if he wasn't riding for HRC he would have been demoted and points subtracted.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle