You are in... Forums > General > General > Preunit & gunga

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Preunit & gunga

the invite stands guys :wink: the local 'boozer' (we call them bars here)) may be closed but we have about 30 alternatives none as good as the old one but good never the less, two only 20 yards away from the old one :sunglasses:

We had a visit to a local bike club open day on Sunday there's some bikes you may like Si, some right 'characters' there, the guy with his arm round my Mrs is the ex UKBA operative very interesting to talk to about the repatriation of illegals :shock: we met with Market day 05 today, she's moving to Denia on Monday mate so you've missed the boat sorry to say and, she was looking stunning :smile 

Attached images:

1. 006  
  2. 007  
  3. 009  
Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 343 days ago (08 May 2013 14:43)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

we're just in from the local beach, it's warm enough for swimming now :biggrin: so if you want you can bring your swimming togs, two bedroomed apartment mate so if you didn't mind sharing with gunga ---- ? any females can be accommodated at the local Carmelite nunnery in Altea. 

Attached images:

1. 011  
  2. 012  
  3. 014  
Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

the breakfast bell at the Carmalitas in Altea, a bit of a pain but if you're hungry the Polish nun will do Gnip Gnaps if you take your turn on ringing the bell, my only experience with Polish grub was goulash from the Polish Transport Regiment in Germany washed down with Polish Vodka which was good for coughs, colds, and scabby holes

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=carmalitas+altea&view=detail&mid=1CE028440EC77F74A44D1CE028440EC77F74A44D&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

a couple more pics Si then I've got to go pour er indoors a Margarita, it helps with the sunburn :sunglasses: The Moto Guzzi was ridden by a member of our club, had it 17 years from new and loves it.

The host club kept playing this AC/DC track do you think it was advertising ? :wink::laugh::laugh::laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCGzElRRrW8 

Attached images:

1. 013  
  2. 016  
Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Where ya bin?

You pair been nudie sunbathing at your mates villa for the last week?

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Where I bin ?

oh here and there, seeing friends and contacts :wink: and sunbathing at the friends villa but not neked ! the occupants of the Sha Wellness Clinic overlook the pool, we  wouldn't want to offend Kylie's eyes ! or Rossi's ! :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Aye up Rog mate

might just take you up on that, could do with a week off, pack light and ride fast :smile Mrs unit has given me a green card (might cost me dear tho:laugh:) So will check my work diary and get back to ya.

No sure about gunga tho, not even sure he has a passport?, can you use a Stella loyalty card to enter another country :unsure: 
Hopefully we can work something out cause it would be nice to meet up and 'ave a beer or three :smile

PS, I'm heart broken i've missed market day 005cry.gifI'm bet she looked stunning anorl.

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Vulc, where is that Hell's Angels bar??:mellow:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

We saw Barbara in the restaurant she been working in

prior to taking up the job in Denia hospital, today was her last day. We caught up on Carla's situation, no job yet but she's still here, they had a car crash 3 days ago, got hit up the arse in Carla's Clio in Benidorm both OK though. Yes ! she looked well in her summer kit a very fit young lady and a dietitian so knows her stuff you would like her mate, never know though eh  ? Stella loyalty card ? nope it has to be Estrella :sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Bob

it's in Altea ---- ish 

PS: it's the clubhouse they own it.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

unit my young aprentice

don't b worrying aboot me passport she is leagal dude

n rog its hell ov an offa brother trouble is when I get lashed I like to cuddle peeps n that x

:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle