Skip to content

General SO...Ladies.....? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > SO...Ladies.....?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

SO...Ladies.....?

What is the inside lane of a Motorway.... FOR...?.....Is It ......

A..... For Motorcycles to overtake you?

B..... So you can Text/ phone/ E Mail/Paint yer nails 

C.....Piss the entire ..."Rest of the Countries Car/Bike  Riders/ Drivers....Rite the fuck Off...?

Or 

D........Haven't got a Furkin Clue.....Neither do you care...

reckon I know..............:ph43r::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r::ph43r:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 May 2013 19:49)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

i followed a Lady

up the a49 to oulton on Monday. twisty bits just before shrewsbury she's travelling at 60mph doing her makeup.

one hand on the wheel, the other with her mascara brush looking in the rear view mirror!

un fucking believable:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

I bet....

she'd have made a lovely looking  corpse....probably wanted to look good for the firemen who would be cutting her out of the wreckage.:wacko:

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

i pulled alongside her at the first

roundabout on the Shrewsbury bypass oldish

no amount of makeup was going to help her look better believe me:blink:

Reply to this Topic
dave_c

Aug 06

dave_c says:

It's not just ladies...

Most blokes don't know how to use a motorway either :mad:

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Ain't just the ladies...

...most folk ain't got a clue how a motorway is supposed to work. Should re-write the KEEP CALM posters:

KEEP
CALM
AND
KEEP
LEFT
(unless overtaking)

Reply to this Topic
Stunty69

Feb 04

Stunty69 says:

To be

honest, Its not just 'ladies'

I travel many hours per week on our motorway network, and blokes are just as bad . . . . .

Then my two other favourites are:
Truckers, who forget the mirror bit out of 'mirror, signal, manoever' . . . Indicate, then immediately pull into next lane..... tosserrs...

Cycle carriers loaded on the back of cars, obscuring the lights and with no trailer board..... idiots....

Ahhhh best i lay down and take some BP tablets... lol

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

mucho undertaking yesterday

On the way back from London on the M40. Several times I passed traffic sitting in the middle lane, whilst I was in the inside lane.

Also on most occassions there was traffic in the outside lane overtaking at the same time.

With the drivers (I say drivers I mean twats) in the middle tutting and shaking their heads at someone being in the inside lane - Sorry I mean the SLOW lane.

Reply to this Topic
bimmerman

Aug 02

bimmerman says:

Obe

In view of a previous post  - and forum information being available to view by all and sundry - can I just point out that as you were maintaining your position in the slow lane until the need to overtake occurred (after which you moved back to the slow lane at the first reasonable and safe opportunity), you weren't undertaking, but were making safe progress in compliance with traffic regulations and good road craft :wink:. It's just unfortunate that the other motorists around you did not appear to understand the principles of roadcraft.

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Bimmerman & Obe

Indeed, I often 'cruise' past cars stacked in the outside and middle lanes at legal motorway speeds in the inside lane. It's pretty much a daily occurance because people forget the KEEP LEFT rule and just pick a lane and sit in it for the duration of their journey before cutting past 4 lanes of traffic without indicating at the last minute because they nearly miss their junction!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices