Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP

BT has signed a five-year deal to show MotoGP exclusively live in the UK from the 2014 world championship campaign onwards. The deal, which MCN revealed would be confirmed today from last weekend’s Spanish MotoGP race in Jerez, was announced during a high-profile launch for the new digital sports channel in London. The deal means free-to-air coverage of MotoGP on the BBC...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 May 2013 12:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

tvproduction@dorna.com

Here is an email address for Dorna. Let them know what you think.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

If you already subscribe to Sky and also have BT internet,it'll cost you nothing,the Motors TV channel that was on 413 have moved and thats now the BT sport channel with all the info,just contact them as a BT user and they'll send you a number and thats it.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

GREEDY CLOWNS

Greedy Clowns

BT is run by a load of Greedy Clowns. Nearly every one in this country already gets ripped of by BT . I have my broadband connection with sky but have to pay BT £15.00 for line rental and if you live in a rural area its even more. When BT was privatised many years ago we were told that it was being sold to the british people. now its owned by big business who are intent on ripping us of even more. Then you have DORNA who are intent on making a quick buck even if it means the possible demise of MOTOGP. What really worries me is what is going to happen to WSB in a couple of years time with DORNA running it. Every cloud has a siver lining though and BSB will go from strength to strength. The Guys who run BSB know how to run a series and have done a fantastic job with the rules. Needless to say I wont be watching MOTOGP next season . I also wander why the BBC didnt bid higher because you think how many £145.00 they get from licence fees. What do they spend all that money on?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

If Motors TV channel will now become BT Sport does that mean I won't be able to watch AMA either ?   I guess so.  Sad day for the British.   I dont have Bt broadband and dont intend  to change.

Reply to this Topic
pacman1967

Mar 13

pacman1967 says:

Bo####ks

I watch MX1 on Motors TV, so I've lost that too, what a bunch of C##ts.

I won't be paying BT a penny, I'll watch MotoX on MXlife TV online instead and just have to give up on MotoGP. 

Carmelo Ezpeleta is an arogant, money loving, bastard who is only interested in lining his pockets, not in the sport or the people who follow it.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

thats that then

Sorry BT. but i'll not be paying to watch the sport slowly die due to lack of air time!

World superbikes it is then :) only have to wait a year to see Rossi again!

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

What is with you guys,not able to connect all 3 brain cells up at the same time Motors TV has just gone to another channel,it's still available IF YOU LOOK!!!

Reply to this Topic
LordFarquhar

Aug 11

LordFarquhar says:

Watch it online and f*** BT

to anyone who is unsure of how to stream sports live, do yourself a favour and google wiziwig. if you can follow the (simple enough) instructions on there you'll open a whole world of live sport that's buck shee.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

At least its still free, and has not gone down the route of F1 coverage [part of]

Reply to this Topic
moto4

Oct 12

moto4 says:

again...

I have defended Carmelo repeatedly over the last few years agaist an incresing tide, 'certain' that he would never do anything he thought would harm the sport. But I cannot see who this could possibly benefit- certainly NOT the sport- other than, perhaps someone whom may get a big bonus for selling a lucrative contract. Sadly at the same time further hammering a nail in the coffin of MotoGP. New fans can only be got from the curious, probably non biker, who start by idly watching on a Sunday afternoon. I know this HAS happened. When you must pay before you can watch the only people whom will ever do so are those whom are already fans and many of those will refuse. Killing viewing numbers. If MotoGP truly wants new sponsors the worst thing to do is lower viewing numbers.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices