Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP

BT has signed a five-year deal to show MotoGP exclusively live in the UK from the 2014 world championship campaign onwards. The deal, which MCN revealed would be confirmed today from last weekend’s Spanish MotoGP race in Jerez, was announced during a high-profile launch for the new digital sports channel in London. The deal means free-to-air coverage of MotoGP on the BBC...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 May 2013 12:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jenno46

May 13

Jenno46 says:

Boycott British MotoGP

The only way this situation could be rectified is to hit them where it hurts and boycott the British MotoGP. Dorna will loose a stack of cash and it will highlight the issue a lot better than sending emails into an account that is probably never looked at. To coin Jack Burnicle 'Dorna, what have you done!'

Reply to this Topic
stripleviffer

May 13

No more MGP for me!

Diabolical decision that is an insult to the loyal MGP fans; Dorma clearly do not give a stuff about the fans.I have paid for my ticket for British MGP but it will be my last. WSB and BSB much better value for money anyway! Deeply, deeply unimpressed!

Reply to this Topic
kdt092

Jul 09

kdt092 says:

Right MCN journos

...time for you to earn your crust and do some serious investigative journalism, instead of riding around in dark visors in the rain/fog, and find out how this sorry situation arose, cos the average Joe won't be able to afford this obvious stitch-up. I'm in a Kingston Comms area in East Yorks and it will cost me dear to see MotoGP now. The Spanish economy is broke so it's obvious they've gone for the highest bidder. Someone else on here has rightly commented that Dorna now own WSBK as well. The writing is on the wall is it not? Welcome back to rip-off Britain.

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

i wonder if crutchlow and redding have realised yet that there careers are going nowhere now.we all no talent alone isnt enough to move up the ladder.and whos going to want to invest in british riders in motogp wen they are not getting any free advertisement because alot of the current fans are only there due to decent brits being there but will not pay to watch the sport.bye bye moto gp

Reply to this Topic
bartman1988

Oct 12

bartman1988 says:

and to show how serious bt are about moto gp ive just seen the first tv advert for it.lasts about 2minutes and not a bike in sight all football rugby and shitty tennis.im just waiting for the final cherry on the cake to hear jeremy clarkson is lead commentator that would realy finish it off

Reply to this Topic
BTcares

May 13

BTcares says:

BT and Dorna

Working in partnership to bring British bike fans the very best from the exciting world of MotoGP. 

Don't miss out - subscribe today.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

BT leaving comments?

Are they taking the piss? Rubbing salt in the wounds, go fuck yourself i hope you fail, also your internet is shit and provide the worst service

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

BT

FUCK OFF you dont know about broard band and customer service yet alone motogp. MUGS. fuck u dorna too. see ya

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

silverstone

ive payed for my tickets for this years british gp. sure as shit wont be going next year. i will stick to my guns too. rot in hell espeletza.

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

bt cares?

Thats why your profile is hidden?care about what ?man up or woman and give your name?still i say bollocks to your company,thanks to your company i will no longer watch moto gp for 5 long years................give your self a pat on the back...well done.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices