Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP

BT has signed a five-year deal to show MotoGP exclusively live in the UK from the 2014 world championship campaign onwards. The deal, which MCN revealed would be confirmed today from last weekend’s Spanish MotoGP race in Jerez, was announced during a high-profile launch for the new digital sports channel in London. The deal means free-to-air coverage of MotoGP on the BBC...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 May 2013 12:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mike5846

May 13

Mike5846 says:

BT Cares

BTCARES!!!! Is this some joke that they have an account on here??? F*** off and advertise some premier league or rugby, if they care about bikes they would leave it on a channel where EVERYONE can watch it,

Reply to this Topic
1batfink

May 08

1batfink says:

Shove it up your ARS* BT!!!!

BT just went massively down in my expectations. I signed the petition! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tv-coverage-of-motogp-in-the-uk

Reply to this Topic
graphicscrazy

Dec 07

BT screws all motogp fans

BT will be solely responsible for the DEMISE of the Motogp UK Fanbase, as who in hell wants to pay BT for another utter shite service that they will destroy, me for one sadly missed Eurosports excellent coverage when the BBC got hold of it and screwed it up with two utter buffoons commentating on it, more ofton than not they never showed it live except on the bloody red button, now that even the BBC which at least was free are now losing it it will be a SAD SAD day, i think ill start a Facebook page "R.I.P UK MOTOGP as BT's gonna Fuck you up too........"

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
graphicscrazy

Dec 07

BT ....Will Never be welcome back

this is a reply to a comment earlier down the list. it reads

"OwainGlyndwr"

"OwainGlyndwr says"

"There are 6.3 million BT broadband customers. They can't all be wrong."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes they can Owain because BT has a monopoly in certain parts of the UK as sky is overpriced and Virgin media does NOT have a fibre optic network throughout the UK as they bought the Telewest and dragon networks but didnt install new cable infrastructure where there were gaps, so a lot of people can ONLY use BT as its the only cheaper option out there plus BT and i can absolutely prove this the figures they quote for their broadband is an absoluite pile of rubbish, ive done some work over the years on the networks and BT's old outdated copper cable system is 55% still up and running in the UK MAX broadband figures you can really achieve is 4.3 to 5.5 mb which will cause and does a lot of headaches for BT subscibers as slow TV and broadband, they lie to you and you belive it, but you dont always have a choice though, Virgin media fibre optic is the only way to watch truely reliable TV, sky is OK but still has its problems so anyone who subscribes is going to be paying for the same shit quality  just to watch what was free in the first instance...

Well done BT for being gready money grabbing bastards trying to cash in and make everyone pay you for more SHIT.....

Id rather watch mould grow on wall than pay you tossers a penny

Reply to this Topic
BTcares

May 13

BTcares says:

You're covered with BT in 2014 !!!

Don't miss a single second of the season's sizzling action as Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez and Britain's Cal Crutchlow battle over the title - available FREE for 12 months* 

BT - the home of British broadband. 

* BT Sports is available free of charge for 12 months to existing BT broadband customers only. Visit the website for details.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
graphicscrazy

Dec 07

FUCK OFF BT AND STOP TRYING TO ADVERTISE TO PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU

BTCARES!!!! Is this some joke that they have an account on here??? F*** off and advertise some premier league or rugby, if they care about bikes they would leave it on a channel where EVERYONE can watch it,

Reply to this Topic
NoddieGee

Jan 13

NoddieGee says:

BT ... uh!

What a pile of POO! Is this the best you can do to try to claw back the many subscribers you pissed off over the years and lost to the competition? If so then Good Luck! Once a greedy Pile of Poo, always a greedy Pile of Poo!

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

BT fuck right off

Dorna (name of a fishing boat) just let a big catch slip off the line.

Good bye MotoGP and your not so full grid.  It was getting shit anyway.  Eurosport player for me and all the BSB and WSB rounds I can handle for a few quid a month. 

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Those who are moaning about this topic are bottom feeders are we.  I bet your the kind of mug who still buys a TV license when you dont need to.  Fucking sheep.

Anybody wondering what i'm on about and dont want to pay a TV license just google it or look on youtube for examples.  I not had one for years now with no bother from the law WHATSOEVER.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Already have Sky,never had anything but BT,phoned BT yesterday you supply e'm with your sky number and you've got BT sport, and thats it, cost???? nothing!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices