Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BT Sport announces five-year UK TV deal for MotoGP

BT has signed a five-year deal to show MotoGP exclusively live in the UK from the 2014 world championship campaign onwards. The deal, which MCN revealed would be confirmed today from last weekend’s Spanish MotoGP race in Jerez, was announced during a high-profile launch for the new digital sports channel in London. The deal means free-to-air coverage of MotoGP on the BBC...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 May 2013 12:49)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

People will complain about the BBC and the license fee right up until this sort of thing happens. Given the cost and what it provides instead of having to sign up to Sky, Europsport, Motogp (rip off) channel, BT etc in order to follow more than 3 sports then perhaps the BBC is not that bad after all.

Reply to this Topic
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

MOTOGP is over for me

I don't have BSB/Sky, or BT broadband/vision. No way will I pay to watch this from next year. I'll just download the race and what it for free on YouTube the day after...simples!!

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

bye bye motogp was good while it lasted but there no way i be getting BT just for motogp oh well look like more time to watch bsb/wsb

Reply to this Topic
HaplessBiker

Nov 12

HaplessBiker says:

Maybe if it weren't BT...

"I’m sure that BT Sport will provide the in-depth coverage that MotoGP deserves” – maybe so, but I sure as hell won’t be paying to watch it. Maybe, just maybe, if it wasn’t BT I’d consider it. But their service is so appalling, so utterly fcking disgracefully bad on every conceivable level, that I wouldn’t touch a BT product with a fcking big bargepole thank you very much.

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

duke vids

Bet  duke vids are rubbing their hands together now,thats if they havn`t lost out too??

B-llocks to BT.

Reply to this Topic
kevtheblade

May 13

kevtheblade says:

I've been using BT internet for a couple of years with absolutley NO issues ever so happy days!

Reply to this Topic
snave

Aug 02

snave says:

Great news...

...for BSB Save the £15/month and have a cracking day out at extra BSB dates. Brilliant plan, Dorna. Wish I was as good at marketing as you. Oh wait, my business is growing at 40% pa... how big's your grid, again?

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Free for the first 12 months, then just £3 a month after. 'Can't say fairer than that' whisper the hard-core MotoGP fans - watch MotoGP for just £2 per entire race weekend? 'Can't afford it' cry the UK silent fringe viewers who count for nought in the general scheme of things. Go on then - watch your rubbish BSB or slightly more interesting WSBK. Do it and enjoy your top-table scraps. You won't be missed at the highest level - you weren't before.

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

DO NOT PAY IT! Keep it free. Only idiots will pay to watch it, no matter how cheap it is. If you pay for it, it will only get more expensive year upon year.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

OwainGlyndwr

Well said dude,jesus I never realised their were so many bottom feeders.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices