General Spanish Pyrenes General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Spanish Pyrenes

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

steve_n.yorks

Nov 07

Spanish Pyrenes

So a week on Sunday I depart from Portsmouth to Bilbao. My return being some 23 days later :biggrin: 

To say I'm looking forward to carving through the Pyrenes to Barcelona then down the East Coast of Spain is an understatement !

I've not made any bookings or reservations whatsoever so I can do as much or as little distance as I want day to day. If any readers have any contacts of really good (and reasonably priced) b&b's they've stayed at through the region I'd appreciate if they could post names /  contact details of the establishments on this post.

Gracias por ahora mis amigos y adios :wink:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 345 days ago (09 May 2013 13:10)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

East Coast

Depending on how far down the coast you're planning to go, Vulc and I might be able to offer you a beer (or two). :sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
steve_n.yorks

Nov 07

Ninja

I'm actually planning to cross the straight to Tangiers for a night or two, so will take you up on your kind offer !

Reply to this Topic
daisyduke666

May 13

daisyduke666 says:

I personally havent

ridden your route but have done a lot of Europe on solo trips. It would be preferable for me not to go this time of year due to the heat. The thought of riding in full gear through Spain would be hellish .  I would like to know where your route takes you and how  or what the best places are for future reference.  Im sure if you don't mind the heat it would be a good trip

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle