Skip to content

Discuss This BBC and British Eurosport react to BT Sport’s MotoGP deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BBC and British Eurosport react to BT Sport’s MotoGP deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

BBC and British Eurosport react to BT Sport’s MotoGP deal

The BBC and British Eurosport have given their reaction to the confirmation today that BT Sport has successfully bid for the exclusive UK TV rights for MotoGP from 2014 onwards. BT Sport’s new five-year deal was officially announced in London this morning, meaning fans will no longer be able to watch Cal Crutchlow and Valentino Rossi on the BBC and British...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 May 2013 14:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Certainly - at BT (it's FREE). Even you can afford that.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Hardly free when you have to way out for line rental, broadband fee etc... Try dusting off your abacus in future. Surely even YOU can add up properly then.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Put your pocket money away - you already pay line rental, so this is effectively free to all. Even you.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

I get an all in deal on my current provider, which I am happy with , so swapping over would mean buggering that deal up and incurring new , larger costs, or paying even more to get it through my current provider... A rip off either way , not free and certainly not the penny a day your infantile maths came up with.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

So less than 1p per day isn't effectively free? Are you on the bread-line or something? Still, MotoGP isn't for everyone - certainly not the like of you.

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Alright then Vorderman, tell me just how you are coming up with this penny a day cost? As it goes I earn plenty , although I do have to pay my own bills rather than getting it paid by the social like you , it's not the cost it's the principal, a notion that you are obviously a stranger to.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

It's not 1p a day - it's less than that, because it FREE. Don't you get it?

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Vorderman , Vorderman .... Oh dear oh dear.... Backtracking slightly are we? YOU said that its a penny a day, not me.... I'm just asking how your head comes up with such fanciful equations? But then if your head can square the notion that something that costs £130 a year line rental plus a minimum of £120 a year for the broadband (or even go the other way and let's say £12.00 a month to add it to a sky package)is free then I think we can work out your level of mathematical competence.... Here's a clue, if something is free then it doesn't actually cost anything.... Can you get your head around that concept chap?

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

You're good with figures, how much would FREE cost if you had to pay for it? Less than 1p a day?

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Your certainly no Martin Lewis are you fella... How does a minimum if £144 extra equate to free? God help your household budget if you control the finances, talk about salesman's dream....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices