You are in... Forums > General > General > Goodbye Onyerbike hello Forzaitalia

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Goodbye Onyerbike hello Forzaitalia

Have been really annoyed with the after sales with onyerbike, they have no knowledge of the F3 even to the point that it had run out of fuel.  They thought the temp gauge was fuel gauge (there isn't one)

Spoke to Forzaitalia about something in the week and went to see them based at Silverstone race circuit and what a difference.

They have 2 updated maps for mine (OYB's answer to the on going mapping problems,  put more miles on it)  and a recall to put in cush drive rubbers in the clutch.

No wonder they lost the franchise before and now the demo is up for sale.

I know where my servicing will be done from now on.

Apparently OYB don't have the right equipment to do the mapping,  I can pop mine over to Silverstone get it plugged in and they will do the rest.  It should iron a few niggles out as I only use the sport mode rather than normal:wacko:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (11 May 2013 21:50)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

they thought

the temp was the fuel gauge!!!!!!!!!:shock::blink::shock::blink:!....and a good excuse to nip up to Silverstone....oh bugger it, might as well do a track day whilst your there..:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

they also

thought the R was for rain instead of race:shock: and I had to show them the optimate that comes with the bike fits to the diagnostic lead under the seat and not to the battery which is under the tank:shock::shock:

All of this I found out through the MV forum and not OYB:shock::shock::shock:

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

if it had

A petrol gauge they probably would think the E was for enough and the F was for fill up.:lol: 

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

bob could be right there

they are worse than clueless.  Its ok to go over there and have a mooch but unless its a Ducati then don't bother:mad:

Reply to this Topic
Restricted

Apr 13

Restricted says:

Yes Forza Italia is a very good shop

My dad bought one of his F4 from there, the owners name is Martin. I went to see an F4 SR there in Decenber last year, however some one already made an offer.

It's great how the servicing work is done in full view on the shop floor, nothing to hide there.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Restricted

yes I was impressed with that too,

Is that his wife Tracy I think her name was, extremely knowledgeable :smile

Reply to this Topic
Restricted

Apr 13

Restricted says:

Yes I think it is blade

There is also a younger guy who works there. And there MV Agusta mechanic looks like an old school biker:biggrin: But he knows his beans. When we were last there he was rebuilding an F4 Senna which was fitted with the wrong ECU at the factory and was running so lean it fry the piston.

I contacted them only yesterday because I am currently looking for an MV riding jacket.

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

bb

the fonzy was always the best mechanic and knew what he was doing with bikes from a young age.........the answer was always in the name:wink::biggrin::lol:

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

Silverstone

I was at Silverstone on friday some cracking workshops for bikes at try IDP Moto for all jap servicing apparently they service the California Superbike track bikes.   

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

ally

sharp tonight :winkie:

Thanks Balde will bear that in mind

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale