Skip to content

General At last! I am in love again. Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > At last! I am in love again.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

At last! I am in love again.

So. It's taken 11 months but finally, finally, the magic has happened and all systems are back to normal.

My Triumph and I are as one. My heart starts to beat faster when I turn the key and everything is as easy as breathing.

It has been a massive change from my beloved Harley to this brilliant little bike, but I have the measure of it now. I was starting to think I would never be able to ride it properly and then, suddenly, it all fell into place and I am having the time of my life. I love it, I love it, I love it.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 345 days ago (11 May 2013 22:27)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Glad to hear that Bee

Happy Days

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

bee

what have you changed then:sunglasses:.............i thought you always gelled with the trumpet:wacko:............last thing i read was you were gonna get the suspension set up for you:biggrin:................good to here things have only got better:wink:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Hi, ally.

I've always liked the Triumph but it never felt like it was part of me like the Harley did. I could ride it fine, but not without having to think about the difference all the time. I had trouble with it being so smooth and light and had to learn how to stop wrestling it round every corner.

I've had it lowered and the suspension set up to suit me. I have a nifty adjustable clutch lever and a set of grip puppies that have helped with the problem of my fingers and thumbs dislocating and a new gel seat that means I can use a full tank of fuel without needing to rest, although I do need help to get on and off if I do long distances. I have many good friends who will be there for me if I'm struggling so it's not too much of a problem.

And now I have learnt to ride it properly I am just so happy with it. I even love my trip to work and back every day. Big smiles all the time again.

Reply to this Topic
Diablere

Dec 12

Diablere says:

Proper like the street triple

cracking bike! glad your getting on with it:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
will1050

Apr 13

will1050 says:

street triple

I had one of these , fantastic bike , certainly would get another , enjoy!:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

Good on ya m me loverly

Really glad you are in love again 

I'm so please m got ya mail I hope to have a big ol chin wag wi  both  ov. ya soon still working me bits off ..........
X gungoss:roll eyes::ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

sometimes

things don't ever gel and it gets so frustrating.  I'm glad the mojo has been located:smile

I had a 600f  and me and her never got it together, and I mean never.

Such good bikes by everyone else's standard but for me it just didn't work.

Also had a 650 Dominator and it threw me off more times than I can remember, but pilot error I think:smile

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

BB,

Mojo! That's the word I was looking for!

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Arhhhh..

Beelady`s in lurv....   :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

blimey.....

thought MCN Matchmaker.com had paired you with Snev !!  :wink::lol: