Skip to content

General Inazuma 250 ? General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Inazuma 250 ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

turkeylegs

Apr 13

turkeylegs says:

Inazuma 250 ?

Whats your thoughts on this? Iv been checking it out on the web and am interested.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 344 days ago (12 May 2013 08:50)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Just had a flick through some reviews

and although I've never come up close to one it does what it says on the tin.

I'm not a fan of the styling at all and I take it with a full licence it wouldn't be my choice for commuting as it seems this is what it's best at.

Fuel economy is very good and I suppose a test ride will make your decision..

Not much help but it does depend what you will want it for

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Can't see the point

of this bike from Suzuki,it's much heavier than any of it's rivals only produces 24HP  (less than a Honda Superdream 250 from 1979 claimed 27hp:shock:which was dog slow)and its not kind on the eye,again even 30-35 years later the Superdream looks better,and i would better it will turn out to be nearly as good on the fuel,and probably a lot more reliable??But remember that's only my view Good Luck

KC :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Richnotrich

Apr 11

Richnotrich says:

Saw one in the shop yesterday

Its a BIG bike for the cc.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

can I ask

what your requirements are as many heads are better than one and someone may suggest something you hadn't thought of.

From what you say you are looking for more of a tool rather than a leisure item which I'm sure there would be other models suited to you far more

Reply to this Topic
jon66

Feb 09

jon66 says:

looked nice

i saw it at last years scottish bike show and again this year , its a nice sized bike , ide get down to a dealers n get a shot on one ,make sure you look closely at the competition 

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Agree with Kcmc

Big bike, no power. Had a 250 Superdream many years back for commuting. Couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Reply to this Topic
turkeylegs

Apr 13

turkeylegs says:

Ina

I was hoping its suzuki s version of the Superdream bombproof and reliable. I'm not bothered about speed just reliability and cheap to run. Also the size is what I like,I'm 6 foot and 17 stone so wouldn't look strange on it. Commuting mainly and pottering about. Being the cheapest 250 from the main four helps too.

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Good on ya

you seem to have made your mind up,without any help from us,so go spend your hard earned on the bike you have set your hart on(someones got to buy it:lol:)have fun that's the main thing:sunglasses: 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle