You are in... Forums > General > General > Chris huhne and his ex mrs

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Chris huhne and his ex mrs

Both out on license after 8 weeks of an 8 month sentence. Rumours are they are both writing books....There's a surprise :huh:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 347 days ago (13 May 2013 07:20)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

well they

had a few weeks to sort out the draft and do the deal with publishing companies.

I thought you weren't allowed to make money out of criminal activities:shock:

Reply to this Topic
mostlyslowly

Apr 09

mostlyslowly says:

Can't see

either selling many copies tho!

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

Can see it now

On the shelf next to the Krays, The Richardsons, the Glasgow Ice cream wars, Buster Edwards and Dave Courtney.

Not for the feint hearted. How I fought the law (oh and the law won)

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

It's that same old feeling of ---

we knew this would happen, they won't suffer financially like any 'normal' (including Gunga) person they'll likely do well out of their experience banged up. Banged up like fook ! soft lives, including a soft prison term. The old boy system will look after him apparently he's looking at going into business, he'll have the contacts already, probably had things lined up before going inside I'd suspect. We mere mortals couldn't get much of a leg up after getting a criminal record but these feckers ---- word fail me :wacko:

Britain's justice system is supposedly used as a model for justice systems round the world --- god help the 'normal' people of the world eh ?

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

I think it's fair that they get released

now... as far as I am concerned what they did didn't warrant a prison sentence in the first place..it was hardly 'crime of the century' ..no one was killed or hurt and no-one suffered any damage or loss of property.

As for writing a book - they will need to sell a few as they have a £150,000 bill to pay for costs from the Crown Prosecution Service. :winkie:

Don't get me wrong - I am no supporter of politicians but sometimes it does seem like they are hounded in 'witch hunts' for the slightest error .... eg It was crazy that Andrew Mitchell should have had to resign after the spat with a police officer over having to cycle out of a side gate. :blink: WTF! - In other countries their politicians/leaders are using chemical weapons on their people ...here in the UK we get all worked up over a speeding penalty and a spat over using a side gate! :blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

british justice

the best that money can buy

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale