Skip to content

YAMAHA Staff Blog: What is it with this blinking weather? FAZER 8

You are in... Forums > YAMAHA > FAZER 8 > Staff Blog: What is it with this blinking weather?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Alison Silcox  says:

Staff Blog: What is it with this blinking weather?

Not sure what it is with the local councils, they must have come into money, three of the roads I used have been re-surfaced and are covered in chippings. A bugger to ride over and getting peppered by oncoming traffic actually smarted a little. The bike’s back from the first service and with the next one not being due till 6000...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 May 2013 08:23)

Post a message in FAZER 8

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Woke up this morning to bright sunshine

Put my kevlar jeans on, looked out the window again and it was snowing. Biking in the UK is the triumph of hope over experience.

Reply to this Topic
bikerpete51

Apr 11

bikerpete51 says:

Summer? what summer.

Yep, God is definitely not a biker.  I find if I kit myself out in full waterproofs etc. then it usually warms up and I end up sweating like a porker, whereas if I go out in jeans and trainers it usually lashes down. Hope springs eternal as they say..

Reply to this Topic
gs12

Feb 10

gs12 says:

I wish i'd been born Spanish.

The weather is foul and i suppose it can't be helped,the cheapo resurfacing however could be. I agree strongly it drives me insane too and it appears to be getting worse! There's nothing worse than finding a good biking road only to come across something that resembles a dorset beach. How much do we pay in road tax? When i said that i wish i'd been born spainish,its mainly due to the british weather,the roads don't help though! Bring on my next road trip,to Portugal because riding on the continent is far far better than here in every way. I suppose things could be worse at least i don't feel the pot holes on my GS, Adventure.

Reply to this Topic
romford4

Oct 05

romford4 says:

"How much do we pay in road tax?"

...We don't pay a penny GS12!

Reply to this Topic
romford4

Oct 05

romford4 says:

Sorry

GS12.  Couldn't resist it!  Environmental tax, emissions tax, whatever they want to call it, it's still a tax you have to pay to use your car on the roads.

Which is why it gets on my tits that plenty of cars pay minimal or no road tax despite usually carrying only one person in them, whereas your 125cc motorcycles like the 130mpg CBF125 have to pay £17. 

Reply to this Topic
Mrtrumpy

May 13

Mrtrumpy says:

Rear suspension

Got my new Fazer 8 ABS in Dec, at first service I had the dealer adjust the rear shock 1 notch to stiffen it up a touch, for pillion and touring. However, it really improved solo riding and handling as well , I love it!!! Give it a try.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices