Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP on UK TV... Will you be able to watch it? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MotoGP on UK TV... Will you be able to watch it?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

MotoGP on UK TV... Will you be able to watch it?

After BT Sport announced that they have secured the TV rights to MotoGP from 2014, we wanted to work out just how easy it will be to watch first class motorcycle racing here in the UK. As you can see, working out what is possible - or best - for you is anything but simple!   Click on the image below to see...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 May 2013 09:12)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

Virgin not available where I live. Not going to pay Rupert Murdock a penny and there's no way I'm going to get BT internet after my last run in with them when they took over £700 from my bank account they were not entitled to. (They did return it when threatened with legal action)

Reply to this Topic
Bebobobob

May 10

Bebobobob says:

can we have a larger photo of the bearded sidecar guys please - to cheer us up?

Reply to this Topic
huntyhunt

Dec 12

huntyhunt says:

Beards!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151576925733855&set=pb.7714743854.-2207520000.1368442575.&type=3&theater Sure :)

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

I'd rather give money to a Nigerian scammer than BT or Sky

So I guess there's no way I'll be able to watch.  That's right, nooooo way at all. air-quotes-WINK-air-quotes.

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

for those that sign up to get bt sport before end of august, they'll throw in hd versions in for free. the selling point bt sport is aiming for is that they'll show loads of football and rugby. balls to that, i've signed up purely for the motogp. just annoying that when you do it automatically renews your bt broadband or infinity contract for an extra year

Reply to this Topic
Ricky850

Oct 06

Ricky850 says:

Sucks

I can't switch to BT for my internet as I'm already in a contract. If I only had to pay to view Moto GP or other motorsports on a pay per view basis I'd consider it but for I don't see it as good value paying a subscription to a sports channel where most of the stuff doesn't interest me.

Never mind looks like Moto GP is going to turn into another Spanish Domestic series and WSBK will be ruined now that DORNA have control.  

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

If you need a flow diagram to figure out if you can view something im afraid its already to complicated. Any sport needs popularity with as many followers as possible, just like WSB is hard to watch unless you subscribe. We live in tough and tight times and subscribing to BT or sky is not an option for many. Dorna is missing the basic point, get everyone interested not a selected few who subscribe or the sport will suffer.

Reply to this Topic
Dr Mengle

Apr 03

Dr Mengle says:

MOTO GP on BT

It's boring.... who gives a shit!!

Reply to this Topic
Jenno46

May 13

Jenno46 says:

MCN, got shares in BT by any chance?

For a group of impartial motorcycling journalist you seem really keen on pushing BT. Been given free subscriptions?

Reply to this Topic
pugsley0703

May 13

pugsley0703 says:

moto gp on BT

Absolutely gutted, we don't have subscription tv so I can only watch GP on BBC and BSB on ITV 4.  It's disgusting and making watching it elitist.  Why should sport only be for those that can afford to pay per view or pay greedy corporations for the privilege. I love racing and now Marquez is in the mix it's going to be far more exciting. Surely there must be a petition to try to get it somewhere for free? It's a pity BT can't be boycotted but I doubt anyone will dare to stop their subs to support us peasants.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices