Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP on UK TV... Will you be able to watch it? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MotoGP on UK TV... Will you be able to watch it?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

MotoGP on UK TV... Will you be able to watch it?

After BT Sport announced that they have secured the TV rights to MotoGP from 2014, we wanted to work out just how easy it will be to watch first class motorcycle racing here in the UK. As you can see, working out what is possible - or best - for you is anything but simple!   Click on the image below to see...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 May 2013 09:12)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

Can pay, won't pay

I reckon MotoGP would get better viewing figures staying on a free to air channel.

But will Dorna get more money from BT Pay TV?

Maybe in the short term, but will the new BT Pay TV offering flourish long term ...?

Anyone remember ONdigital being a roaring success...?

Reply to this Topic
jlovie

Jul 05

jlovie says:

BBC

Just remember however you want to watch it live on your TV you still have to pay the BBC for the licence.

Reply to this Topic
gnasher328

Jun 06

gnasher328 says:

Looking for another sport to support

I only watch MGP and I'm not going to buy a package for one thing. No chance of moving to BT? Just ditched their email due to security issues. T.

Reply to this Topic
PingCrosby

Jul 07

PingCrosby says:

Fuck you BT Sport

BT Sport can stick it up their arse and go bust

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

BBC

I am fed up to the back teeth with the BBC. The money they must generate by making nearly every houshold in the country pay a licence fee must run into billions over five years. yet all they put on is a load of crap. Do away with the BBC and then with the licence fee I could spend the money on programs that i want to watch.  

Reply to this Topic
Hedgeholer

Mar 06

Hedgeholer says:

BT couldn't do it if Dorna didn't abet them

Because of the local offerings I'm with BT as the least bad option - I'm not so sure that BT Sport is a freebie with internet and phone packages though.  I thought it was a chragable extra which they can poke up their corporate anus as far as I'm concerned.

But do I really blame BT for grabbing it if it was offered?

Nah.  The two big viallains here are BBC - MotoGP is pretty well ALL I watch (OK I watch Red Dwarf on Dave too but that's about it) but they care about as much about our interest in Motorcycles as most Bikers I know care about the Glynebourne festival and other arts/musical soirees. So Beeb's rip-off of me becomes near total if they drop Moto GP.

I only hope it bites Dorna in its advertising revenue arse because who will sponsor and event the few who still care can no longer see?

Ultimately, am I bothered?

If I can watch WSB & BSB on EuropsortPlayer (which just charged me a second annual fee in 6 weeks) no,  I'm not all that bothered. 

Moto 2 is better than GP anyway

Reply to this Topic
bigfellabuck

Jan 10

bigfellabuck says:

Greed!!!!!

As if they don't get enough revenue out of us, they hammer us again. Up yours BT sport feckin RAM IT!!!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Oh lovely, Bastard Telecom are taking over. I bet their coverage is as shite as the rest of their "service", looks like I'll be saving £12 a month because there's no way I'll line their overstuffed pockets.

Utter tossers.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

BT SHOULD BACK BRITISH RIDERS

IF BT was actually sponsoring British riders PROPERLY then I'd actually consider paying to watch MotoGP (the spanish prototype championship)

Reply to this Topic
red123

Mar 04

red123 says:

motogp

This is a disaster what are dorna thinking . I have sky TV and broad band which I will be dumping cos its S. T . Why can't they give the rights to Eurosport . I did have BT once but it was with out Eurosport why Can't it be straight forward and stop screwing around with us.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices