Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP on UK TV... Will you be able to watch it? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MotoGP on UK TV... Will you be able to watch it?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

MotoGP on UK TV... Will you be able to watch it?

After BT Sport announced that they have secured the TV rights to MotoGP from 2014, we wanted to work out just how easy it will be to watch first class motorcycle racing here in the UK. As you can see, working out what is possible - or best - for you is anything but simple!   Click on the image below to see...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 May 2013 09:12)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kristofferson

Oct 09

BT...

Won't give money to BT or Sky so no more MotoGP. Brilliant way to alienate the non-bikers who watched on the BBC. But like others have said, maybe Dorna have already worked out that the sponsors will lose interest when Rossi retires and are just going to milk it while they still can.

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

You tube?

Only way u might be able to watch the races for free is if someone put the races up on you tube! Maybe? Could that work?

Reply to this Topic
oldgittim

Jul 06

oldgittim says:

Come on Bready Branson Sort this out

Reply to this Topic
throbbingdonkey

Mar 09

Future tv coverage of MotoGP

I am stunned and shocked that the Beeb is abandoning its coverage of MotoGP... What on earth are you thinking of?.... I am actually speaking from the biased position of already having BT Broadband and a Sky package so as I will get it for free you wouldn't expect me to moan.... But C'mon Guys this is ridiculous....

Dorna snap their fingers and you all roll over - Is Bernie Ecclestone controlling this now aswell I wonder as Formula 1 now is a such a pathetic joke now (82 odd pit stops last weekend - how the fxxx anyone is supposed to follow that I don't know)... and if someone is telling Vettel not to race there gotta be something wrong with the whole shooting match!

Anyways... Even though I could get MotoGP for free I will NOT be watching the coverage.....

What I WOULD like is Eurosport to see if they can do a deal to maybe show coverage say an hour later (or whenever) and keep Julian and Toby commentating as they do actually know what they are talking about... Matt Roberts, Charlie and Stavros I can cope with but get shut of Azi Farni... she is useless/ doesn't know what she is talking about/ hasn't even got a Bike licence and I would guess only got the job because of Political Correctness!!!

At least Suzi Perry rode a bloody Motorbike!

Can anyone start a petition to lobby Eurosport as GET THIS....... I would rather PAY to watch Eurosport  than be given it for free by BT!.... Since when has BT sponsored ANY British Bike racing?!?....

This will be yet another nail in the coffin of the Bike Industry - Politicians and the rest just want us off the roads...... Kill a Motorcyclist with a car and you get a smack on the wrist and maybe 3 - 6 points on your licence..... Go 20 - 30 mph over a speed limit on a Bike and you go to jail!.... Fuckin joke this World we live in..... Thought MAG and the rest were supposed to be standing up for Bikers?....

Come on someone - Let's start a revolution!

Rant over - Your thoughts/comments welcome.

Dodger.

Reply to this Topic
SPRINTMAN52

Feb 09

SPRINTMAN52 says:

No Way

Well i ain't paying,pay for the television licence and begrudge that.The Tele is never on and the amount of people who tell me the same.If the GP and F1 goes may as well chuck it in altogether.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
peterhoyle

Nov 13

peterhoyle says:

BT Sport on Virgin

This chart isn't quite correct, you can get BT sport for free on Virgin Media if you have the XL tv package.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices