Skip to content

Discuss This Mock KKK lynching in front of motorcycle club’s crest General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Mock KKK lynching in front of motorcycle club’s crest

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN staff  says:

Mock KKK lynching in front of motorcycle club’s crest

Police have arrested a man over pictures of a mock Ku Klux Klan lynching in front of  a motorcycle club's crest. The photographs were taken at a neo-Nazi music gig after a so-called ‘white pride’ march by members of the far-right National Front in Swansea on March 9. They show people in hooded Ku Klux Klan robes hanging a golliwog while...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 341 days ago (13 May 2013 13:01)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
owldhairybiker

Mar 13

It's the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazi salute was given with the right arm and no wollygogs were harmed during the making of this film. DO NOT take them seriously it just gives them credibility.

Reply to this Topic
souroush

Nov 11

souroush says:

Free promotion?

When do people understand by writing about these idiots you are doing them a favour and promoting them for free. Just let them live in their fantasy. the less we hear about them , the better.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

Oh, leave them be

They don't know any better, they're probably still dunking witches and leaving milk out for the goblins in Abercynon.

Reply to this Topic
romford4

Oct 05

romford4 says:

West Midlands

police must have a lot of time on their hands if they are going to go around arresting everyone who has posted up this kind of video on the internet.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Freedom of Speech

The real winners here are those in power who oppose freedom of speech. Better to have hate speech out in the open so its supporters are known, than to force it underground.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Skinheads have more hair than brains.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgeholer

Mar 06

Hedgeholer says:

I don't like the KKK but I like this oppressive reaction even less

Lemme check I got this straight.

A bloke ceremonially hangs a Goliwog.

And the West Midlands Counter Terrorism unit are called out?

You might think the views of the people who pulled this stunt are twisted (and I won't argue). 

But I remember a poem about (ironically) oppression in Nazi Germany which goes something like: 

They came for the Jews & I said nothing.  Then they came for the homosexuals & I said nothing. Then they came for the Trade Unionists and still I said nothing.  And now they're coming for me and there is no one to speak for me.

So this time its an 'extream' group who have extream views about race.

What happens when its the group who have 'extream' (extream in whose eyes)? views about the right for motorcycles to be on the roads or off the roads or whatever which the Terrorism Unit is coming after?

You may think the views of KKK and their ilk are pretty shitty.   I do.   But I believe they have a right to hold and express them.  Oddly enough I thought that sort of stuff was what being in an 'Open Western Democracy' was all about.  I'm wondering did I miss something?

Reply to this Topic
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

Get the tin foil hats on...

They'll arrest you for your thoughts next.

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Indefensible.

"And now they're coming for me..."

It's a nice quote but it could it could equally refer to the wannabee lynch mob rather than the police. If it was BRAKE hanging an effigy of a motorcyclist would anyone be defending their right to express an opinion in such a way? I think not. We'd want the police to have a word.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Sadly, all that articles like this do is promote (for free) the sort of mindless, sad little neo Nazis who don't, in all probability, understand their so called hatred. I really don't want to stir things up, but I for one would like to hear a coherent, reasoned explanation from them as to why they felt the need to do this.

I ride bikes and happily embrace others of whatever race, colour or culture who ride. It's one thing we all have in common and for phuksake, there's enough people from outside the biking world who hate us for whatever reason.

It's the 21st Century, drag yourselves out of the dark ages, life really is too short.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle