Skip to content

General Why I Don't do Group Riding... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Why I Don't do Group Riding...

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Why I Don't do Group Riding...

So my friend, Texts me ...."A group of us are going to Poole Tonight"...I reply  Not really my bag.....then I think .... bollocks , Why not? 

So 4 minutes into our "Rideout"....2 bikes are on the floor....:upset::upset::upset:.

"Mum and Dad, took a bad line, And the Daughter followed........ All OK.

Pretty crap Rideout I would say.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 May 2013 18:12)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

bugger....

...sounds like a 600 Supersport race.  Good that all intact though..some poor sods had a lucky escape near me yesterday...

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Group riding

If I don't know the riders, then chill.

If they're mates then :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

Groupie

Yep your dead right, if your not careful it's very easy to be pulled into the wrong line and fook knows what's going to happen next.  Hope all those involved are all not injured.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Group Riding

I love riding with the o/h.  He's miles better than me, and when he rides above my limits, I just stick to mine, then he waits for me further on. :wink:

When we first moved here, we went out with a group of locals.  Never again.  Some mad idiots, and happy to drink pints and brandies at breakfast.:shock:

The bunch of us that ride out most Sundays are similar in style and age, so we have gelled well.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

NC

I suspect my good lady and i will blend in

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. PB040020  
  2. PB110180  
Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

bob

Looking good ....I have to say.....I'm envious of your life..... and sunny climate.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

stevebaldy

what actually happened there mate ?

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

Always ends up

as a race thats the problem....a mate of mine always waited just before the double white lines and a car coming the other way then bolted .....also had some dick try to overtake me in heavy traffic when we were all jumping in each others space to make progress along to a clear patch of road  shoulder checked and he was just about to clip me ....was v v v v cross with him when we stopped and he got told off :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

I like group riding,

but I usually stick with the same group. If we're joined by anyone I haven't ridden with before I like to stay near the back and see how it goes. If there are nutters about I usually make my way home and try again another day.

I do love riding with all my girlfriends but they are definately more competitive than any of the guys I ride with. Now and again I can be tempted to misbehave too. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Balde....

pleased to see you are O.K.that picture stevebaldy put up made me think about your bike.Thought you might have been out and about.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices