General ferry prices General

You are in... Forums > General > General > ferry prices

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

bobsnicholson

Aug 02

ferry prices

Just booked my ferry Portsmouth-Santander, car & trailer with bike, 2 passengers ONE WAY £628 what the flip.

Anyone know of another ferry company that does UK-Spain???????????? Brittany Ferries are taking the piss cause i think they have a monopoly.:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 340 days ago (14 May 2013 06:13)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Oh yes Bob

cheap they are not ! which boat are you on ? we've sailed on the Pont Aven and that other converted train ferry they call their 'new ship' the Cap Finnestere, it's not new as in new it's new to them though :wacko: it rolls around like a rolling thing in heavy weather, the Pont Aven is by far the best, more cabin choices and restaurants.

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

Vulc

We have done them all several times each way over the years. Really bugs me that B.F have the monopoly.

The P&O ferry's doing the same routes a few years ago were far better, IMO, more entertainment, cheaper. Why they gave it up is beyond me.
Looks like i am going to have to continue selling my body to pay for it:biggrin::lol:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Bob

I have a spare plastic chair, see you on the N332 :laugh: 

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Bob at

that sort of money which bit of the ferry do you get to keep?

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Portsmouth - Santander

£530 return for Kate and I on the bike in July.  Having said that, because she has kids we have to go during the school holiday period when prices are at their peak.  I first did that crossing in 2000 when the route was still operated by P&O and the cost was £250 sharing a cabin with my mate.     

Reply to this Topic
bobsnicholson

Aug 02

prices

Marcus, don't know how they work the prices out.

We are going 30th July, Range Rover & trailer with my wing on it, plus inside cabin. ONE WAY £628.
I think B.Fs moto is "Stand and Deliver":ph43r:
I remember the P&O day's.

Smidget, all of it at those prices i should think.

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Range Rover / Wing

Wouldn't you be better off with the Wing towing the Range Rover?  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

bob

wish i knew another ferry company as well, cheeky bastards want more as less the same for a bike and passenger, believe or not its actually cheaper for me to book a hotel for two weeks full board and hire a bike for the week, did it last year and the cost was virtually the same, so f@ck um im  doing it agatn this year.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle