Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport wins MotoGP from the BBC: What do you think? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport wins MotoGP from the BBC: What do you think?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

BT Sport wins MotoGP from the BBC: What do you think?

BT has signed a five-year deal to exclusively show MotoGP live in the UK from 2014. How will this affect you?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 10:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

good god, more fking polls!! can we get some proper news?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Hold on to your hats

Let the tirade of comments begin on what has to be the stupidest thing that has ever happened to bike racing fans this country has ever seen. Just like boxing which used to be massive in this country, not any more, and F1 which is now declining. The BBC should now fight for WSBK and BSB rights. The real shame is for the people who were not really into it but knew who the main protaganists were in the sport, I feel for the younger generation as well as my nephew who is 7 will now miss out, just as he is getting to know the riders names (but still thinks there is a team GB). It just another nail in the coffin for motor sport in this country.

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Seems like watching the BBC hasn't really helped your nephew there Alex.

Reply to this Topic
jimsmimm

Apr 06

jimsmimm says:

BBC....???

who gives a sh1t about bbc losing it...Parish is a clown and as for that other halfwit Cox...??........its eurosport  the real fans watch and if we lose jules and Tobys knowledgable commentary it will be a real bad day for the sport.....

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

We've already had 180 posts on two previous threads on this subject. - Nothing more to be said

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

It's a poll with a comments invite - it might considered rude not to accept.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

What the halfwits on here haven't worked out Sky makes millions in profit because people are prepared to pay to watch what they want to,Sky have proven pay to view works,Virgin have jumped on the bandwagon and now BT ,it costs to put sport on,a Moto GP team costs millions to run as  does MOTOGP itself and yet people on here think it should be free!!! because they cough up 145 quid for a poxy BBC licence which frankly is a drop in the ocean,welcome to the 21st century and reality,hopefully we'll get Jules and Toby on BT.

Reply to this Topic
BTcares

May 13

BTcares says:

MOTOGP - Try it FREE for 12 months !!!

Dedicated to British MotoGP fans, BT is set to provide you with top class bike-racing action - like you've never seen before! 

Watch Dovizioso, Pedrosa and Lorenzo battle over the title in 2014, only with Britain's favourite broadband provider. Watch it FREE!!!.

BT - giving you more, costing you less.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Prince of Wales

Consider me  rude then.

Reply to this Topic
offordc

Nov 05

offordc says:

I have to pay the BBC for a TV licence to watch TV & about all i ever view from them is the Moto GP, as from 2014 i will  have to pay the BBC their licence fee to watch nothing they show & only a couple of programmes shown on Freeview, i will never pay anyone for subscription TV, hell i'd sit & talk to the wife first & chuck the bloody TV in the tip.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices