Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport wins MotoGP from the BBC: What do you think? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport wins MotoGP from the BBC: What do you think?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

BT Sport wins MotoGP from the BBC: What do you think?

BT has signed a five-year deal to exclusively show MotoGP live in the UK from 2014. How will this affect you?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 10:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

Saturn? Rude? Far from it ...

... just a lot Aunty Beeb and a little anti-BT - let's give them a chance?

Reply to this Topic
DJMawds

Jan 13

DJMawds says:

Bye bye MotoGP

WSBK, WSS & BSB especially is the way forward.

The Spanish Prototype Championship can do one as far as I'm concerned.

The only reason I watched MotoGP was our Cal. Can't see Rossi winning another race either.

Now that the Spanish and Tech3 are gonna fuck Cal over as well I'll just enjoy the far superior racing in Superbikes instead.

We'll hit them where it really hurts next season. In their pockets.

Fuck you Dorna.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Owain the Welsh Prince

BT may well give the best coverage of all time.   What is getting up peoples noses is the poaching of a Free to Air programme and replacing with PPV.    If Sainsbury's announced car parking fees at their Supermarkets everyone would be up in arms.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Every one would be at Tescos

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

BT

As I said on another thread BT right royally f@cked me up the arse.No way will they get another penny from me directly.(Line rental dont count).

Reply to this Topic
BigKatDaddy

Apr 09

BigKatDaddy says:

BTCares.. ?? Really

BTCares, but can't even get me a decent broadband line,  Any interenet based TV Is poor quality and frustratingly spasmodic.  Can you imagine getting to the last bend of last weeks MOTOGP, to have the dreadded circle of death to appear.

Interenet TV will only be a viable option when we can all get 20GB fibre optics, or decent 4G coverage, until then some of us have to stick with Aerial TV (not satelite line of sight either).

Oh yes I'm over the moon with Dorna... NOT.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Before the Beeb

What did you all do then?

I really don't understand why you're all having one big collective hissy fit.

You have options. Change you're line next year to BT (free, or as near as), get a season pass on motogp.com (£85), get BT Sport for the 8 months of motogp (about £110), or lease a customer HRC or M1 engined, custom framed, motogp bike and watch each race live from the pit wall.

There, now no more complaining.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

B4 BBC

My uncle sent me videos of the recordings from channel 5 as in Kent 60 miles from the greatest metropolis in the world we didn't get channel 5.

Reply to this Topic
IcantRIDEaBIKE

Aug 09

Bad news, but

The BBC coverage is an embarrassment. Imagine if you were a foreign decision maker and you tuned in to BBC mid race and that Australian bell-end was waffling on about his 3rd armpit, As useful as the bottom half of a mermaid and shooting foxes amongst shouting out random catchphrases about having magnets on, and at the start Dani Pedrosa is off the line quicker than a white slice out of his toaster he then hands over to 'the Oracle' Parrish who jumps in with another intriguing story about falling in a cesspit and coming up with a salmon on his head. I know if I was a spaniard and I heard all that bollocks, I'd definately give it to BT. If they get the Eurosport team on board, I'm in. Plusnet are robbing c*#ts anyway!! Enjoy

Reply to this Topic
whemy

Oct 10

whemy says:

what a mess

get rid of bbc no problem matt roberts and charlie cox were a joke and not the laughing sense. getting rid of eurosport is a pisser ive watched these guys for donkeys years .ive got a bt line which they say you can stream it live for free so how the hell do i record practice and qualifying when im at work? its basically crap its all carmelo ezpeleta fault for changing the structure has always screws everything up .

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices