Skip to content

Discuss This BT Sport wins MotoGP from the BBC: What do you think? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > BT Sport wins MotoGP from the BBC: What do you think?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

BT Sport wins MotoGP from the BBC: What do you think?

BT has signed a five-year deal to exclusively show MotoGP live in the UK from 2014. How will this affect you?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 10:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

DoubtingThomas

It's not the options that are the issue - it's the principle.

Reply to this Topic
roofusruffcut

May 13

Beeb

I didn't think any self respecting GP fan watched the Beeb, come on they are pathetic. What's the story with some woman who doesn't know what way to sit on a bike being part of the show. And the commentary team, owch As a 6+ GP attender a year, why wouldn't you watch Toby, Julian and Co on Eurosport. Granted that's going which is poor, but if BT are smart, well, they'll just lift and replace....... and who knows we might get Randy back, Now that would be a result btw If you use BT broadband, which I don't think is any more expensive, BT sport is free............ so where's the principle.......

Reply to this Topic
BlackCircles

May 13

BlackCircles says:

PETITION

PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE SHARE SHARE.............. (sorry for shouting)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tv-coverage-of-motogp-in-the-uk/

Lets snowball this into something Dorna take notice of...

Reply to this Topic
MeanGreen1050

Oct 10

this is bad news British fans. even though I already have a bt broadband package , I do not have or want sky tv. this means I'm forced watch on my computer ( incidentally bt website says I cannot get bt tv packages due to poor line sp speeds-i'm rural) so I have to watch on a laptop screen with pixelationb and buffering... no thank you. what is the point of sport and sponsorship/ advertising if no one's watching....

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

ripped of again

I already pay my SKY subscription for WSB and BSB. Superb racing, superb commentating  and superb all day coverage. It isnt that i am moaning but I am not rich so cant afford to pay for motogp as well WSB. WSB is fast becoming the premier series in bike racing and with BT taking over MOTOGP this will only help WSB and BSB.  I will still follow MOTOGP in MCN but like a lot of other people cant afford BT and wont be watching it for thee next five years 

Reply to this Topic
BackLaneBender

Nov 10

Unless Rossi's performance improves I reckon Rossi will move to WSB in 2015 and Moto GP will lose even more viewers.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Less and Less

Im getting less and less interested in the spanish championship , really couldnt care less who owns the rights to show it .Cal shoved out to seat  Aspergers is a joke

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

With Dorna holding the rights to WSBK how long before it goes the same way.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

As whemy says, i'm on a rotating shift pattern and a lot of weeks I rely on being able to record the races.

Reply to this Topic
BlackCircles

May 13

BlackCircles says:

PETITION

Hi, there a petition about the UK TV coverage for MotoGP....

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tv-coverage-of-motogp-in-the-uk/

Please share......thanks  :O)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices