Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

Valentino Rossi is still not 100% comfortable and confident on Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 after an up and down return to the Japanese factory in 2013. The Italian made a fairytale return to Yamaha in Qatar last month when he produced a rousing recovery from seventh to second. But the 34-year-old struggled to a disappointing sixth in the inaugural Circuit of the Americas...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Stonered

Caseys one and only piece of set up advice..."put a stiffer front tyre on it, without it I'm nothing"

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

"Ho Hum And so the inevitable excuses start"

Ok, I'm guessing thats what your husband said on your wedding night. Am I right nostro?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

How things change quickly I am not writing Rossi off completely but I think its gonna take time for him to get comfortable on his M1.

Reply to this Topic
Stonered

Sep 12

Stonered says:

Superm....that had to hurt....I could almost hear the defeat as you wrote that. Chin up son, VR was great in his time but that time looks to be in the past...what a shame he didn't leave while he was winning...like a true champ :)

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Things change quickly Elbowz?

Rossi hasn't been comfortable on any GP motorcycle since the day Lorenzo was given equal equipment to him on the 800 M1. Haven't you noticed how it's taking him longer and longer to pluck his leathers from his arse with each and every outing? Not that I mean a David Emmett gay rider witch hunt style outing; although it wouldn't surprise me to read DE has offered his services to endeavour to alleviate this little problem of Rossi's.

SM. As an owner of one of the most hideous motorcycles ever produced (the mk.1 Multistrada, which you believe to be a thing of beauty?!) I hazard to think what you lie next to each night. But then perception and judgement have never been strong suites of yours have they?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Too late

To quit on top,only bayliss has done it by choice???? Give cal his bike so we can at least watch a Brit ride a factory bike without watching bt rip off sport.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Well with his experience

And his record he should be back on the pace in no time,However I think it's simply old father time that has crept up on him ,after his last two years his ego must be battered and bruised and then to find the rate at which the likes of Jorge,Dani,Cal and now Marquez have come on it must be another shock to the system,I have thought all along that Rossi will make the podium again and maybe even win a gp again but his Championship contention days are over,nothing can stop the clock ticking and the hunger and desire of younger riders,Get Cal on a full factory bike it's starting to stink that yet again a British rider no matter how good is denied the right equipment to do the job and if rumours are right those rules are not the same for the next tech 3 rider it's wrong especially when at present the 46 factory bike is underperforming

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha ha

2 little fish flappin about in the bottom of the boat. All too easy.

Funny how pinched you girls get when the tables are turned isn't it. Get a sense of humour ladies.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

On top?

Never understood that quit at the top balls. It's human nature, and a competitor's nature to keep pushing 'till the party's over. It might be over for Rossi, it's certainly over for Stoner, and he didn't quit at the top. Third if I recall.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

he's never going to be comfortable again, he is past his prime by several years and need to hang up the gloves, he can only dissapoint his fans further from here

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices