Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

Valentino Rossi is still not 100% comfortable and confident on Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 after an up and down return to the Japanese factory in 2013. The Italian made a fairytale return to Yamaha in Qatar last month when he produced a rousing recovery from seventh to second. But the 34-year-old struggled to a disappointing sixth in the inaugural Circuit of the Americas...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

Sure I've read all this before?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

FB3

you have to realise that poor old nostro's a bit lonely and attention starved. I found this recent homevideo footage he posted on youtube which should explain everything.

http://youtu.be/UEaKX9YYHiQ

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Real

Can someone define what a real fan is? I keep reading it , but it seems to me its anyone who agrees with the person who types it

Yours Sincerely  Mr A real-Fan

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Real

Can someone define what a real fan is? I keep reading it , but it seems to me its anyone who agrees with the person who types it

Yours Sincerely  Mr A real-Fan

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Even if Rossi finds his form, at his age I think he'll struggle to beat Lorenzo and Ped who're on the top of their game. With Marc being mega fast off the bat, he can only improve as he learns over the next few years, so he'll make it even harder for Rossi to get regular podiums. I love Rossi, think he was great in his day, sadly though I just don't think he'll beat the young guns on a regular basis to ever fight for the championship again.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Feast your eyes

Reply to this Topic
OwainGlyndwr

May 13

OwainGlyndwr says:

What the hell is that?

I'm with Nostro on this one - sorry Soups.

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

on another note...

Poncheral confirmed yamaha(not tech3) talks with espargaro and said that as cal was the only one whose contract ran out this year they might "force" tech 3 to take him for a year till he can replace rossi the year after. He said its just talks, but what looks bad for cal is herve's comment that crutchlow chose to have a one year contract and was prepared to go to ducati until dovi got the offer instead. Ouch...sounds like herve is getting tired of the "tude" and is saying "you made your bed now lie in it"...looks like crutchlow might get his ducati ride after all...just not for the money he was hoping for...ask hopkins how teams feel about traitors...ha ha

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

and

Am i the only one who thinks that rossi may have lost a couple of tenths due to running over his maye's head and killing him? Not just because hes getting older...that moment must have affected him somehow...how who you feel if you killed one of your mates on the job and had to keep working at the same job?...just a thought...age of course has an effect, but personally i think that both rossi and edwards were forever changed by that...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Her face is turned away from the camera SM, is she shy or ashamed?

The mk.1 Multistrada is known as a three bagger. One for her, one for you, and one for the dog so he doesn't lose respect for you in the morning.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices