Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

Valentino Rossi is still not 100% comfortable and confident on Yamaha’s factory YZR-M1 after an up and down return to the Japanese factory in 2013. The Italian made a fairytale return to Yamaha in Qatar last month when he produced a rousing recovery from seventh to second. But the 34-year-old struggled to a disappointing sixth in the inaugural Circuit of the Americas...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (14 May 2013 14:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You're the only one mad enough to Choccy Cams

Fucking hell if the world nr.6 was thinking about the death of Simoncelli (in which Rossi was in no way shape or form culpable) either consciously or subconsciously there'd be no way he'd be racing fullstop.

Rossi has lost none of his pace in the past few years. Others have simply got faster.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Rossi for the podium?...

... he's done it twice on the Ducati at Le Mans... could be wet again... is he better or worse on the Yamaha?... tune in this weekend to find out.

... & Wosi... struggling to find where Lorenzo labelled the current Yamaha as uncompetitive... he said "Anyway, our bike was not very competitive compared to the Hondas."... i.e. obviously competitive but the he thinks the Hondas are better... there is a difference... & you would have labelled other riders, having finished where he did, as whingers & moaners for such a statement. Having won as convincingly as he did in Qatar, where both Hondas clearly struggled, you'd have to question the overall validity of that statement.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Shy?

No, just showing off her gorgeous derriere. Nobody appreciated Van Goghs work while he was alive, guess its the same for Terblanche. You bunch a knuckle draggin heathens!

"One for her, one for you, and one for the dog so he doesn't lose respect for you in the morning"

How odd. We gain a dogs respect very differently in this country nostro. I'm not sure the animal protection league would approve of your technique.

Do you have to look it in the eyes while you're doing it?

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Valentino Rossi still not comfortable on YZR-M1

Maybe he should try one of these.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2007-2008-YAMAHA-YFZR1-YZF-R1-GYTR-COMFORT-GEL-SEAT-/120709509859?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1ad8f2e3

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

"people" aren't asking?

Tick Tock Tick Tock ...

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Off topic sorry

A friend of mine has four signed Rossi prints by Ray Goldbrough and he is looking to sell one to pay for BT(only joking). The prints are " Chinese break away", "Flower power". "Il Dottoro" and "Valencia victory". They are signed by Vale and by Ray. "Il Dottoro is one of only ten. If any one is interested let me know on here. Don't ask me how much he wants as I don't know but i will sort out away of you dealing with my mate direct. Why would Rossi be comfortable, the bike has moved on in the two years since he left with imput from Jorge and Ben spies whilst he struggled on the Ducati. If the M1 was so good why wasn't Ben a constant threat to a podium finish? I think that the M1 is Lorenzos bike and the settings they are using are Lorenzos, it will be mid season before Rossi comes good imo. As for the dominant Hondas that will change this weekend as this is the first track Marquez has done no pre season testing so he is going in blind on a bike he has never gone round le mans on before. In think we may well see Cal get a podium here.

Reply to this Topic
mr zulu

Mar 07

mr zulu says:

nostro

You are still a complete cunt

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

"We still don't have a competitive bike..we need to improve it."

Lorenzo's words post-race Jerez, in front of the camera's during the podium finishers conference.

No mention of Honda, but obviously using them as the yard stick.

Rightly or wrongly Hedgey..that's what Jorge said, although I notice he seems to be glossing over the insubordinate attitude by saying Yamaha understands where it lost pace after working well at the Monday test.

Tick tock indeed weskit..pure genius. Did you manage to work that out all by yourself..? 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Mr Zulu

Oh dear the hurt and disappointment is strong in this one. Perhaps he should take a ride on SM's missus' well padded derriere.

Wosi of course only needs the two bags.

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

@nostro-anus

Mr Zulu is from Star Trek you massive bell end.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices